✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-June-2008: BBC Gig - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally managed to watch it, it's amazing! I feel like I was there, too, lol! Do all of you who have been there realize how lucky you are!?! I'm so jealous!

Looks like you all had a lot of fun there, and I'm afraid I'm in love with Chris, Jonny, Guy AND Will now... :D Ooops, that's all of them...

I finally managed to watch it, it's amazing! I feel like I was there, too, lol! Do all of you who have been there realize how lucky you are!?! I'm so jealous!

Looks like you all had a lot of fun there, and I'm afraid I'm in love with Chris, Jonny, Guy AND Will now... :D Ooops, that's all of them...

Me an the 3 guys hu i went with still cannot beleive how lucky we wer yesterday!!

Its rediculus how perfect it was for us!

Me an the 3 guys hu i went with still cannot beleive how lucky we wer yesterday!!

Its rediculus how perfect it was for us!

You were so lucky it's unbelievable. You were on TV sooo much! We were always just out of shot... btw I was one of the girls who you were talking to on the train... the ones that live at the end of the district line haha.

You were so lucky it's unbelievable. You were on TV sooo much! We were always just out of shot... btw I was one of the girls who you were talking to on the train... the ones that live at the end of the district line haha.

haha oh rite! HI!! lol im the fool with the bright pink shirt hu wore sunglasses at completely innappropriate times ;)

we wer on tv alot more than we expected!! we didnt think we wud b at all, let alone loads!

Dan 6N

Dude, where were you standing? Looks like you were very near to me from what I see in those pics...

My usual spot , Jonny's side:D about 2 or 3 people back, just far enough not to get my head cut off from the confetti , where were you?

I was right on the left side at the front. I had a white jumper on and glasses and blonde/brown spikey (ish) hair.

Yes, I did. Very impressive photos indeed. Well done.:D

Thanks :D I'm just a lowly student who loves gigs and tries to take a few half decent photos! :)

No way! Which one were you?!?!?!

I was the girl to your right, was with my bf who had a green jacket on. I know it must be you cos I remember your mate going to the loo and VIVA on your hands!!! :laugh3: I just watched the gig on iPlayer, you can see me and my bf a a couple times from a distance, and the back of our heads during Yellow, so I reckon you'll be on there somewhere! ;)

OOOOHHH You used my photos!!!! :D That's so cool! Thanks!!! *claim to faim*

Big Fat Noises..... Yeaaaah haha I know which one you are. I kept on thinking you looked scarily like my cousin. It was quite clever wearing pink cos I wore blue and all my friends were like "are you sure you were there, we didn't see you!" Haha.

Just watching closely I've seen myself about 3 times... but barely!

I was the girl to your right, was with my bf who had a green jacket on. I know it must be you cos I remember your mate going to the loo and VIVA on your hands!!! :laugh3: I just watched the gig on iPlayer, you can see me and my bf a a couple times from a distance, and the back of our heads during Yellow, so I reckon you'll be on there somewhere! ;)

Lol I remember you :) Hi!

Big Fat Noises..... Yeaaaah haha I know which one you are. I kept on thinking you looked scarily like my cousin. It was quite clever wearing pink cos I wore blue and all my friends were like "are you sure you were there, we didn't see you!" Haha.

Just watching closely I've seen myself about 3 times... but barely!

yeah the pink shirt was partly a plan 2 try an get seen on tv, aswell as it being my favourite shirt!

where abouts were u standing then?? i'll have 2 hav another look at the copy i've got 2 try an spot u!

yeah the pink shirt was partly a plan 2 try an get seen on tv, aswell as it being my favourite shirt!

where abouts were u standing then?? i'll have 2 hav another look at the copy i've got 2 try an spot u!

Ermmm if you're looking at the stage we were on the right hand side just in line with the speakers, right at the front.

The best shots of us are during Lost!... just after he says "Ever gun you ever held went off and I'm.. just waiting til the shine wears off" and it flicks to the audience and we're right in between Chris and the back of Will's head!

Then we're also during Yellow.. "for you I'd bleed myself dry.." there's a shot from the stage with the band on the left and the audience on the right and I'm right in the bottom right hand corner lol :)

Ermmm if you're looking at the stage we were on the right hand side just in line with the speakers, right at the front.

The best shots of us are during Lost!... just after he says "Ever gun you ever held went off and I'm.. just waiting til the shine wears off" and it flicks to the audience and we're right in between Chris and the back of Will's head!

Then we're also during Yellow.. "for you I'd bleed myself dry.." there's a shot from the stage with the band on the left and the audience on the right and I'm right in the bottom right hand corner lol :)

You must have been really near to me as well then?! What do you look like/what were you wearing?

You must have been really near to me as well then?! What do you look like/what were you wearing?

Ermm curly brown hair.. was wearing a blue and white vest top. With a girl with short mousy hair and we had VIVA written on our hands. We were right on the bar.

Ermm curly brown hair.. was wearing a blue and white vest top. With a girl with short mousy hair and we had VIVA written on our hands. We were right on the bar.

Hmm, don't remember you, you must have been quite close though! :D

Were any of you near to an asian guy who had a Coldplay tshirt on....he was in the front row, I was 2 people behind him...and that was on the left, in front of Jonny.

I was slightly left of him, what do you look like?

What do you look like lol?

White jumper, glasses and browny blonde hair

Ok, so i've got a strange request. Has anybody got an unused ticket from yesterdays BBC Gig or a spare used ticket stub?

My tickets were never sent out (long story) and so I was to told to collect them on the door yesterday, but when we arrived we were only given stickers with a number which they stuck on the confirmation email and I never got given an actual ticket?!!

Although it was obviously a wonderful experience being there yesterday with my brother, I am a little disappointed that I haven't got the ticket to keep as a little memento (I keep all my tickets, paticuarly Coldplay). I know this may seem a bit anal to many people on here, but I'm a completist and it's going to keep bothering me! So i wondered, is there anybody who could help me?

Obviously I would be willing to pay a fee, just post back on here or send me a private message. Thanks (fingers crossed!)