✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jen, thanks so much, i have so many more to upload but Cooky will help me, i will send you some butterflies, i got the pics uploaded to photobucket, now i will let cooky take over.

Sean, it was a total success!!!!congrats to you and your little brother, he is so cute!!!!

Jo we missed you, our seats were sicker than sick i am trying to get the picks from Holokiti of me and Noelia

ON TO PHILLY SEAN!!!!!!!!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also forgot to include in my review.. When we were talking to the security guard he told us that when Guy Berryman came out and stood in front of the stage to watch Duffy (on the 26th) , that he didn't know he was in the band so he tried to push him away from the stage... it's amazing to me that some people don't know the members of coldplay. :confused:

Jen, thanks so much, i have so many more to upload but Cooky will help me, i will send you some butterflies, i got the pics uploaded to photobucket, now i will let cooky take over.

Sean, it was a total success!!!!congrats to you and your little brother, he is so cute!!!!

Jo we missed you, our seats were sicker than sick i am trying to get the picks from Holokiti of me and Noelia

ya seamus had an amazing time. He was soo excited to come. Thanks for the congrats. me you and cooky were the only ones there so we got alot done. I mean for such few people and signs we had it was an amazing success. I think its cause we knew where to put them all in the front. Best night ever will never forget.

people in my office thinks I'm nuts b/c I said if they were playing near my friend's place in Florida, I would fly down there to watch them.

Yeah, I was considering driving down to Philly next weekend (from where I am upstate, it's like 5-6 hours away), and everyone I know thought I was nuts.

I decided I couldn't go anyway, because I can't afford the gas, but that's beside the point! :P

i am so overwhelmed with that picture and the quote is classic, your a rockstar now, youve been quoted on a siggy, thanks a million, it means so much tome. i owe you one big time. you can see the glee in my face and i am bursting. the tix were expensive but so friggin worth it

Christa and Sean just one thing i wanna say next time if you want to do a sign job thing please ask me to design them again.;)

I am so high that my sign designing is the best that Chris thought them as beautiful seeing them when the people holded them.

Me and my hubby are feeling so happy about it.:)

Noelia i :heart:LOVED:heart: your review!!!!!!

You just made me laugh, you made me cry and go on perv mode with your awesome pics&vids!!!!! :P

So glad you and Christa had such a good time and made such a good coldplaying team!!!!!

And hey!!! You two made it to an Oxfam blog, so now you're celebrities!!!! :D

thank you for the great reviews. anyway, i have a question: how did you guys like feel about the fact that the arena was entirely seated? I mean, what was it like being at a seated concert? I have never been to a seated concert and i'm thinking about flying to great britain to see another show ( because that's the closest they're gonna come to germany this tour) and I'm not sure if it's worth it if you guys say that the seating sucked big time...