✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

well Christa let me add one count down for myself!

sorry for interfering in your job.:)

29 days and the hardest part was letting go not taking part,was the hardest part,and the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring,it was the strangest start,

its a hardest part to wait for this exciting show!

and i don't want to see any Gwynnie and don't want to go into tears for not able to kill her...:veryangry2:ah....that's the hardest part.....oh.....:embarassed:

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks - I have 2 tickets for Monday 10/27 that are pretty good - sec. 106, row 18 - and I'd really like to go on Sunday 10/26 instead because I have a class Monday night. If anyone has comparable seats for Sunday and would like to trade, please PM me. Thanks!

28 days, hmmmm..... sounds like sleep away camp for those who cannot handle their vices:rolleyes::rolleyes:

28 days until the sky could be blue, I don't mind, without you it's a waste of time.

God that song is soooooooooooo good.

anyone hear anything from the "Secret Show' yet?

^Thank you Cooky! I just got that email too. from what I gather that means no direct bus to the concert. You have to take a train from Penn Station to Secacus and then a bus to the Izod Center. This would actually take a ton of time and sucks. If you plan on driving Please remember the Bruce Concert where an Oil tanker spilled on the Turnpike and Bruce did not start until 9:45 and a lot of people did not make it to the concert. so plan on leaving early folks. I am leaving from LI at 3 pm to coordinate the Jersey Signs

Sorry this is so long but now onto the important part:

I have an extra ticket for Monday night Section 7 Row 7 floor. Please PM me if you are interested in buying it. Yes, this is normally Guy's side of the stage and if all goes as planned you get to see Chris's ass as he plays the piano. I know positioning is very important for you die hard Show Ho's:rolleyes:

omg you have fantastic seats!!!

Thanks Anna, where are your seats, we are going to all try to meet up before concert,

23 days until hopefully we jersey people can meet any of the boys the way Chavi, Carla and Lauve did. Todays countdown is dedicated to these fabulous Coldplay fans who travel across countries and wait in the rain for our boys. here's to you!!!! congrats!!

NEVER!!!!!!

I can hear you just yelling this out...NNNNEEEEEVVVAAAAHHHH!:laugh3: I believe ya, I was just kidding. And I WAS really checking this thread out before, too, just to see what lyric you came up with everday for the countdown! (btw I'm sooo excited about going to this show, more so than the 26th now:D, that I can't stop hanging around here and posting like a mad woman!!!)