✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Oct-08: East Rutherford, NJ (2nd night)- Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Review/Photos

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, just my buds come by to say hi, but a lot of people have viewed it,, what am i to do once the concert is here? i will start another annoying thread, i have been such a slacker in being creative. everyone is so great with starting witty threads, how do i pick "best thread" for the awards? there are so many good ones. maybe i will just turn this thread into "Christa's Tri State Area Off Topic Thread" but i am not as witty as Carla and Chavi, just more annoying

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone,

I'm new here. I managed to snag tickets for the October 26th show on Sunday. I'm so excited, it's my first show ever (of any kind!) :) I'm all the way in section 233, but I don't think that'll stop me from having a fun time.

I was on YouTube and saw some videos from other concerts, it looks like a blast. I wonder how security will be on cameras. I don't want to bring one and then they have to take it or they won't let me in... hmm. We'll see, maybe I'll just bring my iPhone, the photos aren't the best, but at least it's something.

Do they usually have security in the seating areas looking for people with cameras? I just wonder how picky they are hehe. I'll probably just play it safe and enjoy the show though.

This is going to be great! :D

Welcome MacBook to the forum. if you bring a bag put stuff on top of your camera. if its a small one put it in your pocket. girls have it easy hand handbags and we just throw a ton of crap on top of the camera. don't worry about security once you have been seated. hope you have a great time

Now on to the countdown!!!! I know you have all been waiting with baited breath for me to post today hahahahahahahaha. Something for Cooky............

17 (my fav #) days until God gave me style, God gave me grace, God put a smile on my face.

This is my # 4 song ever. can't wait to hear the new version

Welcome MacBook to the forum. if you bring a bag put stuff on top of your camera. if its a small one put it in your pocket. girls have it easy hand handbags and we just throw a ton of crap on top of the camera. don't worry about security once you have been seated. hope you have a great time

Now on to the countdown!!!! I know you have all been waiting with baited breath for me to post today hahahahahahahaha. Something for Cooky............

17 (my fav #) days until God gave me style, God gave me grace, God put a smile on my face.

This is my # 4 song ever. can't wait to hear the new version

:nice::kiss:....I've wasted all my time (on this forum) honey honey...

Do you want a preview of new-techno version;)??? (Taken by little ol' me)Or are you trying to be a "born-again virgin" with regards to Coldplay songs???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggqc_yKZqwI

Is anyone here volunteering for Oxfam at this concert? I am!

im volunteering monday

Ooh Christa, maybe we could stop by Oxfom table and say hello??? And tell Pete that he's famous on coldplaying.com for being so nice to Chavi and Carla...

It's been a long time since i have been a virgin at anything heheheheheh. ok, I was saving myself but i guess i will have to view it, how can i not? yes, we must say hi to pete. Sean, professa95 sent him an email about us helping out with them if they could help us with the signs but he couldn't but we should say hi and take a picture of him and post it with our amazing reivews,

the honey honey is my fav part of the song!!!!

Coldplaying Oxfam volunteers should put something Coldplaying,com ish so we know who you are and say hi to you guys. oh its going to be a Coldplay love fest!!!!

Something for CPRani and the love songs thread:

16 days until:

my song is love

love to the loveless shown

and it goes up

You dont have t be alone

your heavy heart

is made of stone

and it is so hard to see you clearly

You dont have to be on your own

You don't have to be on your own

Love is noise , love is pain, whatever you may want it to be but it you are here with us and we take Coldplay pretty serioulsy , and i am probaly the biggest pain in the arse here, i am considered a newbie smart ass from the states but they make me happy when my whole world tumbled down around me and if you knew what is saw, nevermind Chrissy's had a few..... Just love Coldplay,, dont question it if we are too serious. life can suck

everybody has shit to go through, why not go thru it here and find the happiness and Yellow.... and the stars

so to answer your statement (oxymoron) it;s not just one hour of music , it's what they write their life about and what i embrace and celebrate , nevermind, you get it or you don't, for Fuck's sake. WE'RE COLDPLAY

hmmmm as she edit for the 100th time i do not mean to be rude sorry, just i am very passioniate. my song is love

oh Lord, i didn't even bother deleating the whole thing the next day cause i woke up late and Cooky allready saw it and ya know what? i really do mean what i said but i tend to get diahreaha of the mouth. this really has become my own personal blog, which is not fair and not what the thread is for. so i will start an off topic thread soon, YIKES!!!

9 more days until (single digits) until Come on, oh my star is fading and i see no chance of release and i know i'm dead on the surface but i am screaming underneath

dedicated to all the Coldplayers who did not win tix to the secret NY gig and the now dying thread. sorry i am going on about this.

let it go...........:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: