✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Ask the Oracle on Coldplay.com (Now in session!)

twistedlogic149

Hell when I start a thread about finding hotel location, I got cheeky answers, nearly accusing me of stalking:confused:

I guess anywhere else it appears to be ok to want to find this out!

sOOOO....my query to the great all knowing one was : (pallovi, dont even start...)

"Being that Chris`s children are dual citizens, English/American parents, nearly being raised with equal time in both countries, which accent does their speech favour?"

interested because my grandson is also being raised in the same scenario, and with his just learning to really talk, and knowing Moses is the same age, ...got me curious.:thinking:

Hell when I start a thread about finding hotel location, I got cheeky answers, nearly accusing me of stalking:confused:

I guess anywhere else it appears to be ok to want to find this out!

sOOOO....my query to the great all knowing one was : (pallovi, dont even start...)

"Being that Chris`s children are dual citizens, English/American parents, nearly being raised with equal time in both countries, which accent does their speech favour?"

interested because my grandson is also being raised in the same scenario, and with his just learning to really talk, and knowing Moses is the same age, ...got me curious.:thinking:

ya i want to know that too ..good question:thumbsup:

"Being that Chris`s children are dual citizens' date=' English/American parents, nearly being raised with equal time in both countries, which accent does their speech favour?"[/quote']I've been wondering about that a lot lately! good question :)

Interesting question!

Don't they mainly go to school in England, atm, and that's perhaps why the main US tour is across the summer (school holidays)?

Gwyneth doesn't have a particularly strong accent, so I'm guessing their accent would be quite neutral (perhaps more British than not) at the moment. And if they split their time and education 50/50 in the future it would likely to continue that way. I guess they'll end up eventually with what's known as Mid-Atlantic English.

I thought the Charmed ones vanquished the Oracle, and she's been replaced by the Seer? :confused:

Does the second IZOD show, which isn't listed on Coldplay.com but the ticket agencies are selling tickets for, actually exist?