✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

27-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if he likes them anyway. The budgie smugglers does concern me as I usually hate them to death but I think on Chris I would rate them as "tolerable" :laugh4: Just be lucky they're on a fit man and it's not a bright pink pair on a 70 year old man.

well i saw coldplay in perth last friday ( 27 feb ) they were great but ..... i saw them in dublin a couple of years ago after the relaese of x & y and that was better. i've also seen them at the v fest in chelmsford, rush of blood tour, bloody brilliant !!! the dome was a bad choice of venue i think. i was standing and only about 20 ft from the stage so sound was good, but crap venue !!!!

lucyb123;2855333

Er, Chris was actually wearing budgie smugglers....we COULD NOT believe it! I love their music and think they are bloody awesome, but would draw the line at stalking, ha ha! My friend saw Jonny at a cafe with his wife and he totally recognized her from the soundcheck ( I was sleeping in...GUTTED!) and Chris was by the pool all on his own, on his mobile for ages. Then Guy came down, walked straight past him, seemingly ignoring him, and sat in a completely different part of the pool area. I sensed a bit of an atmosphere at the soundcheck...Guy seemed very stand offish and quiet....wonder if there is anything going on there?

I hope everything's alright.Maybe him and Chris had an off day

But but is always a bit stand offish compared to the others.I think he is shy and doesn't want the attention

is a Budgie Smuggler a bananna hammock?

*googles Budgie smuggler*

It's funny how everyone calls them, I thought "Speedos" was the only name! :wacko:

But yikes, I don't wanna see Chris in those EVER! :inquisitive::confused:

Henry !

YouTube - Coldplay: Politik / Lovers In Japan {Perth, WA 27.02.09}[/url]

Hi everyone, if you listen carefully you can hear Chris say " this is for our friend Henry....Young Henry this is for....Henry... Yep, yep, yep !"

That's my son !!! We took him to the gig as his 6 th birthday pressie, and I had emailed the lovely folks at Coldplay.com begging for a tiny something ( as a squillion other people do everyday!) maybe a drumstick, (yep I only wanted one, i didn't want to be greedy,) to give him as an extra present . Anyway, they emailed back saying it was unlikely that they could do that, but they would try and sort something out.........And that's what he got !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't quite believe it, it was just so flippin' generous of them. i had told them in the email that Henry used to bash Politik out on my saucepans when he was 3, and that must be why Chris chose to do it then. All I can say is, we all love the best band in the whole wide world !

Hi everyone, if you listen carefully you can hear Chris say " this is for our friend Henry....Young Henry this is for....Henry... Yep, yep, yep !"

That's my son !!! We took him to the gig as his 6 th birthday pressie, and I had emailed the lovely folks at Coldplay.com begging for a tiny something ( as a squillion other people do everyday!) maybe a drumstick, (yep I only wanted one, i didn't want to be greedy,) to give him as an extra present . Anyway, they emailed back saying it was unlikely that they could do that, but they would try and sort something out.........And that's what he got !!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhh....squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Still can't quite believe it, it was just so flippin' generous of them. i had told them in the email that Henry used to bash Politik out on my saucepans when he was 3, and that must be why Chris chose to do it then. All I can say is, we all love the best band in the whole wide world !

That was so sweet of them :D

Congrats!!!

Welcome on the board, dmg!

"Squeee" is the right reaction :laugh3:

How sweet!! :)

Better than a drumstick in my opinion!

Wow, that's soooo cute! :wacky:

Congrats & thanx for sharing! :kiss: