✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

10-Sep-2009: Goffertpark, Nijmegen - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First night I got a setlist and the second night we got a plectrum and a VLV-drumstick. But the best moment was when Jonny came to us after DAAHF and thanked us for our 'Happy early birthday, Jonnyboy'-banner. He smiled, clapped and gave us the thumbs up! Another beautiful thing was when Guy spotted my 10-year-old sister standing with a sign saying 'I'm here, Don't Panic' (her favourite song). He kept smiling at her and waved at her at some point too! After LiT ii Chris also gave her the thumbs up and smiled big time. Awwwwww :heart:.

Haha yeah, I saw that! :D

I was thinking that those people must feel very good after the thumbs and the smiles :laugh3: Wish he gave me thumbs up haha. But it's very cool RoosAnne!

Another beautiful thing was when Guy spotted my 10-year-old sister standing with a sign saying 'I'm here, Don't Panic' (her favourite song). He kept smiling at her and waved at her at some point too!

Hey! I *think* I made a picture of that exact moment (the smile)

V

728956708_5_nHNs.jpeg

^Excellent excellent photos! You should give us the link to the rest of them..

These may be one of the best batch of photos taken by a coldplayer.

What camera do you use if I may ask?

Thanks for the praise :P

But yeah, I'm very happy with the pictures I took.

Still need to upload some more pics. I only took out a selection for starters. Will post more as soon as I have time.

Camera type is Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ7

No big camera, if that's what you think. It's a pocketcamera. Not kidding you!