✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I keep checking youtube. Did anyone see Jonny fall during In My Place? There was a video that mentioned it, but it was so far away that I couldn't see it.

Nope, didn't see that... but maybe I were just looking at something else at the time, there were so much going on :p

Roos, I can tell you that it's because we were so close to the stage that we couldn't see the fireworks behind the stage. ;) I didn't see them either.

Ahh. :dozey: Too bad we couldn't see them, they look beautiful on the pictures!:)

@RoosAnne

Life in Technicolor ii ;)

Thanks! And welcome to coldplaying btw :wacky:.

@Dianne - Are you sure he fell? I think there was a point where I thought he kind of did a weird movement but I don't remember seeing him fall... :thinking:

I can't believe I'm doing this. :shame: Uh.. I hope you can... uh... hear Will. :uhoh: :escaping:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xumdmRc4R4]YouTube - Coldplay - Will singing - Til Kingdom Come live from Herning, Denmark 16th of August (16.08.09)[/ame]

@Dianne - Are you sure he fell? I think there was a point where I thought he kind of did a weird moment but I don't remember seeing him fall... :thinking:

I can't believe I'm doing this. :shame: Uh.. I hope you can... uh... hear Will. :uhoh: :escaping:

YouTube - Coldplay - Will singing - Til Kingdom Come live from Herning, Denmark 16th of August (16.08.09)

Well, someone put on their youtube that the "guitarist made an epic fall" during In My Place, but I couldn't see it on the video...just wondering.

@Dianne - Are you sure he fell? I think there was a point where I thought he kind of did a weird movement but I don't remember seeing him fall... :thinking:

YouTube - Coldplay - Will singing - Til Kingdom Come live from Herning, Denmark 16th of August (16.08.09)

Ahhhhh!!!! :bomb:

Julie, thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!!!! :wacky:

You and Will sound great, it's not nearly as loud as you sait it would be, your singing is so cute!! :nice: :blush:

Thank you for posting, you just made a lot of us really happy :kiss:

Tnx Julie!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Trust me we dont mind you in the back! :D You should see my video of Snow Patrol "Run". :D

But tnx tnx tnx for this... :D so cute!!! Its strange to hear his voice in that song. :D

Well, someone put on their youtube that the "guitarist made an epic fall" during In My Place, but I couldn't see it on the video...just wondering.

If you're talking about this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oohk0N-YM8M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oohk0N-YM8M[/ame]

I think you got a little confused there, as it says "The guitarist made an epic fail", not "fall" :P

I LOVE YOU!!Thank you!!!:D:D So great