✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Aug-2009: MCH Arena, Herning, Denmark - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First post updated with some vids.

There's a couple of decent ones like these, the screen looks awesome :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_zB67I-Y7w]YouTube - Coldplay - Life In Technicolor ii - Herning 16.08.09[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlxHl15Dc1E]YouTube - Coldplay - The Scientist live in Herning 16.08.09 [HQ][/ame]

So they finally brought back Speed of Sound...I'm still baffled as to why it was kicked out in the first place.

But TIL KINGDOM COME? That's the last song I ever expected to replace DWNC (which the novelty had worn off of by this point). Can't wait for a video of that and I'm now envious of the European tour for it. :P

Oh, the pictures look amazing! I wish I could experience a European concert crowd once. Bad weather doesn't stop them from having a great time.

I totally agree with in all ways here. I never got why they took out SOS and I REALLY never expected them to replace DWNC with TKC...crazy. And I would SOOOO love to see a concert of theirs in Europe...I bet the audiences overall are much better than our Carson one. haha :D

Anchorman said something about a new stage...is it really a NEW stage? Do they still have the ramps, B stage, and C stage?

There was the big stage with the screen and all, then they played the talk/God techno set a little further down and then they had the "secret" stage in the middle of the crowd where they played the acoustic set

And I would SOOOO love to see a concert of theirs in Europe...I bet the audiences overall are much better than our Carson one. haha :D

I don´t know how audiences were in the US but 40.000 ppl chanting oooh oooh oooh oooh during VLV was so amazing that we kept on singing! Coldplay actually had to start Lost to stop the chanting of VLV hehe You could see on their faces that they were surprised we were not stopping ;)

How was Chris's interaction with the crowd? Did he seem happy and talkative or was he still alittle under the weather?

In my opinion he looked pretty tired and he wasn't that talkactive..

But as Valypan said; he didn't show it and jumped around like a crazy as normal :lol:.

To the people who were at this show: how many hours before the show did you get there, to get a good spot? Just to know when I have to be there in The Netherlands next month :dance:

I got there at 11 am., were already 9 people were queuing. (Including Valypan :nice:)

But I think there are so much more hardcore fans in The Netherlands, which makes me think you'll have to be there even earlier than you have to in Denmark. :)

Oh and by the way, I can see that many people think they played Trouble - but they didn't, unfortunately.

I am so glad now that I have seated tickets in Hannover as I will be able to see the stage setting as a whole :)

SOS and the stage screen looks amazing. Feels like you are hit by some planets ... :laugh3:

You are quite able to see the full stage in front row as well. The only thing you can´t see is the other two stages of course :) But the video effects are awesome close up!

Found this on YouTube...Speed of Sound with the psychedelic screen. They also played Viva La Vida remix or some techno version on the speakers as they were changing stages.

That screen is just fantastic :stunned:

I really wished I could be there..

Postponed Tampa Florida show

I saw them in New Orleans in June and was on my way to Tampa,had to see them again. I was so shocked when they announced they would not be playing. So I spent 5 days in DisneyWorld! Loved it but I so want Chris to rest rest rest and I look forward to 2010 when maybe Coldplay will return.

"I'll always be waiting for you!":kiss::kiss:to Chris

If anyone hears anything please! "If you love me wont you let me know!!"

Booooo at no major changes on the setlist, but I guess that after Chris being sick and all, they didn't wanna risk it :shrug: I just hope older songs will be added to the setlist sometime soon...... and SQUEEEEE for Will singing TKC :wacky: I can't wait to see some vids of that :bomb:

Originally Posted by valypan;3352634

Found this on YouTube...Speed of Sound with the psychedelic screen. They also played Viva La Vida remix or some techno version on the speakers as they were changing stages.

This is AMAZING, that screen is huge!!!! The visuals are breathtaking, really really cool :wideeyed:

OMG. That's all i can say. Being at a Coldplay concert is so amazing I could stay there forever. (Sorry if this doesn't really fit in but I HAD to mention it SOMEWHERE) :D

Hey, are you one of those girls I convinced to join Coldplaying.com at the concert yesterday?:D

Welcome by the way:nice:.