✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh oui ! :lol: Et puis si j'arrive à le présenter à Chris, ça va être le plus heureux des ours !

C'est obligé je pose, avec lui dans les bras, à côté de Chris ! :lol:

Et puis avec la phrase que je veux lui sortir à propos de mon ours " He's your biggest fan !", ça devrait faire tripper ou au moins faire sourire Chris ! :laugh3:

Je sens que ça va encore être la galère cette histoire de CD! :¨P On verra bien demaion!

ouiiii c'est demaiiiiiiiin !! :dance: :dance:

Je suis contente de ma journée: j'ai finalement peint mon T-shirt Viva (tant pis si j'ai froid ;p on mettra un gilet), et j'ai peut-être un acheteur pour ma place, confirmation demain :smug:

I've read this afternoon on the french facebook group for this concert that point-and-shoot cameras (is it the right word ? "compact" cameras as we call them in france) should be allowed, SLRs shouldn't. That's usually the rule, but I don't think there is any clear/verified info about it.

can't wait my dear Coldplayers :dance: :dance:

I'll try to see you again and meet you for the others but I will be in seated area ...

If you see a guy with a white tshirt and a red V and his huge french flag painting on "Lovers In France" it's me :D !!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers my dear :nice: see you tomorrow !!

OMG I almost ruined the t-shirt I worked on all the afternoon! :P Damn ironing!

The red colour suffered a little but I guess that'll be ok for tomorrow!

Can't wait to see you tomorrow guys! I'll also be in the seated area, but we'll wave to each other, and try to meet after the gig ;)

Do you think there's a free wifi connection at the stadium? :rolleyes: (I know, I'm dreaming!)

Good night everyone!