✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Cemeteries of London?

SETLIST

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

God Put A Smile Upon Your Face (techno version)

Talk (techno version)

The Hardest Part (Chris piano)

Postcards From Far Away (piano instrumental)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

--------

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Death Will Never Conquer (acoustic - Will vocals)

Billie Jean

--------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

Death And All His Friends

--------

The Scientist

Life In Technicolor ii

The Escapist

----------------------------

Confirmed By ColdplayFrance.com Crew

lrlrparis.jpgParis LRLRL album update

September 7, 2009 10:23 pm

Album to be available from FNAC and Virgin stores

news_line.png

Unfortunately, Coldplay were forbidden from giving out the Left Right Left Right Left live album at tonight's show in Paris. However, ticket holders will still be able to get a copy of the album CD from selected FNAC and Virgin record stores. Please check back in the morning for details of the stores where it will be available. Until then KEEP YOUR TICKET STUBS.

Malheureusement, Coldplay était interdit de donner le Left Right Left Right album au show ce soir à Paris. Toutefois, les détenteurs de billets pourrez encore obtenir une copie du CD de quelques magasins FNAC et Virgin. S'il vous plaît, retournez ici domain matin pour vérifiez les détails des magasins où vous pouvez trouvez le CD. Jusque-là, TENIR VOTRE BILLETS.

Anchorman

ps - apologies for our dodgy French

Huh? Wtf?? :wtf: :inquisitive:

No Cemeteries of London?

SetList Final

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Talk (techno version)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

--------

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Billie Jean

--------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

--------

The Scientist

Life In Technicolor ii

The Escapist

SetList Final

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Talk (techno version)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

--------

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Billie Jean

--------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

--------

The Scientist

Life In Technicolor ii

The Escapist

Clearly you don't actually know that since this is the third "official" setlist you've posted.

Let's wait for someone who was actually there

Oh and credit for those pictures goes to http://www.soundofviolence.net/multi...lay_paris.html

Clearly you don't actually know that since this is the third "official" setlist you've posted.

Let's wait for someone who was actually there

Oh and credit for those pictures goes to http://www.soundofviolence.net/multi...lay_paris.html

415.jpg

321.jpg

231.jpg

143.jpg

I am just to deceive it is any mimix ;)

DaarkShine = One Of ColdplayFrance Crew...

So The SetList...

Life In Technicolor

Violet Hill

Clocks

In My Place

Yellow

Glass Of Water

Cemetaries of London

Fix You

Strawberry Swing

Talk (techno version)

Viva La Vida

Lost!

--------

Green Eyes (acoustic)

Billie Jean

--------

Politik

Lovers In Japan

--------

The Scientist

Life In Technicolor ii

The Escapist

I'm not long back from the Parc des Princes show - it was really great! My own personal highlight was The Scientist, it was sublime :) Other standout tracks were Life in Technicolor ii and Fix You.......I enjoyed this concert more than Bercy last year.

Sidenote: WHY must so many people try and video the whole show with their f##king phones?! It really pisses me off!

I'm not long back from the Parc des Princes show - it was really great! My own personal highlight was The Scientist, it was sublime :) Other standout tracks were Life in Technicolor ii and Fix You.......I enjoyed this concert more than Bercy last year.

Sidenote: WHY must so many people try and video the whole show with their f##king phones?! It really pisses me off!

:guitarist: Viva La Paris.

Here's the actual setlist :nice:

vivacrew It might kinda be late as Cping.com already tweeted about the setlist but here's a pic http://yfrog.com/05lvaj C#42 23 minutes ago from Twitterrific

vivacrew We had fun reporting live on behalf of the vivacrew. Thanks everyone! http://yfrog.com/102yapj C#42 is out to play with her yellow balloon! 16 minutes ago from Twitterrific

Awwww :cheesy:

Hi !

I just came back !

This show was just AMAZING !

But I do not know, I have bad luck for this day....

Unfortunatly, my camera just decided to say "f...ck you" when we arrived in Paris. So I just have my phone for my pictures. :cry:

Then, I had to find my friends on coldplaying who were in standing place.... But I could not find my friends ! :cry:

But I met Virginie and Patricia, they signed my Teddy Bear ! :)

After that, I noticed I have forgot to bring lots of stuff and I was pretty sad.

We went to the concert and Chris said we will not have our LRLRL, today. :cry:

And after that, we were completely lost, at 1.30 AM !!!! :o We were exhausted AND lost !

Here is my concert review.

Well, I was here hours before the show, juste because I wanted to see my friends on coldplaying. I was overexcited, of course. I saw their trucks and I was just :o. There were plenty of trucks ! And it was like a .... myth. THEIR trucks, in front of ME !!! :lol:

I was pretty sad because there were not as many coldplayers in red and white and with a crown as expected.

But sad also because my camera fucked for the first time ever THIS DAY !!!

At 7.00 PM, I decided to enter because I wanted to see the supporting acts.

It was Bat for Lashes. Pretty Good. The singer was disguised in Indian. :) Nice.

Then, I went to see the trucks and the roadies. I saw Jackie. And I suddently felt very good. I was hoping for meeting the band, I did not know why ! :lol:

So, I missed Flaming lips. I just see this band few secondes. And I did not meet Coldplay. :(

I suddently heard Magnificient and I runned like a crazy girl ! Then, it was Kanye West and we saw the Dancing Roadie, Wayne ! :) He is amazing, eh ?

I almost yelled because I have seen Miller, then. He was taking pictures. :lol:

And then tadadadada dada dada....

The lights turned on. A,d it was a big roar. LIT began and Coldplay appears like 4 angels.

All my tribun suddently gets up. Me too, I am dancing, I am yelling. I am in another world. That's the Coldplay effect !

The phone wave was just AMAZING ! It was a huge success !:D So beautiful !

I have to explain something.... When I am euphoric, I yell "yououh".... During this concert, I always yelled yououh !:laugh3:

My mom was like " eh calm down ! It's a concert !":laugh3:

But VLV was the most intense moment according to me. :D I do not know, it was moving. All these people who were single ohohohohoh.....

During The Hardest Part, Chris sat in front of his piano, played during 3 secondes and left his piano with a "merci" .:laugh3: It was so funny !:P

The phone waves were AMAZING. :) So beautiful. And Chris explained the whole thing in French. So cute. I love the way he pronouced "mobile":laugh3:.

When the lights began to light up my area ( almost at the end of the show ! :laugh3:), I took my signs. A nice girl took by her own one side and we began to yell and shaked it ! :laugh3: It was cool !

The, I show her my second sign and we laught and did the same thing. I am not sure they saw :laugh3:it but it was fun all the same !:P I thanked her to help me to be a groupie. :laugh3:

Chris explained we will not have our LRLRL. The audience yelled.

He said something like that " If you want to complain, go to see the police. It is not our fault !" He said then, we will have LRLRL later thanks to Fnac if we kept our tickets.

I hoped it was a joke or something like that but NO. I was so upset and sad.

And the yellow encore with fans did not happen ! :cry:

But it was great, I am happy ! :) But I do not know if it is just me but for this concert he did not speak very much. What a pitty, usually, you cannot stop him !:laugh3:

I tried to wait for the band but my mother was tired. So we left. :cry:

The, I met the "signs girls" she was singing ohohohoh with her boyfriend. She recognized me and his boyfriend told her for fun : "Hey, don't sing in front of her, she will become mad !!!":laugh3:

I will continue Teddy's adventure. See my siggy! :)

Just come back too, I'm at work now so I post my review+photos/videos tonight! I was in 4th row just behind the coldplayers Chavi, Camille, Anna etc (who let me squizze in second row after the Viva remix *w*)... and just in front of Chris :cool: The show was AMAZING!!! My neck and shoulder hurt today, but i f*kin' don't care!!!! The boys were on fire as well as the crowd!!! Camille manage to show her banner to Miller who put his camera just in front of us!!! (Ihave blurry photos of him XD)

I have great shots, I'm pretty proud of myself XD!!! Was good to see all the coldplayers!!

For LRLRL, I thought that Chris was joking at first, but when he told us about the Fnac, we knew he wasn't.... I don't know if I'll get my CD cause I guess that just a few fnac in Paris that will deliver it and I'm not there anymore....>.>

But anyway, awesome night! (and Bat for lashe and FL were amazing!!!)

Next, Wembley!

it was soo good, perfect, i saw Phil Brooke the roadie and the wife of Phil ( i guess)

had 2 smiles form Chris

hey btw do you know in which song chris took that flower i threw on the stage :drunk:

i can't remember please, if someone knows tell me :)