✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

07-Sep-2009 - Parc des Princes, Paris - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Yep Noémie's right, it's been a week since he's wearing a scarf on live, and I think he said in Udine that he had a throat problem.

Knowing he has to hold on 11 more days I guess he's just doing what's necessary to keep his voice in a good state so they don't have to cancel last gigs :)

That means he's good at performing the songs but he's not trying his never-ending ''cry'' after 42 nor saying too much bullshits in French compared to usually (but he did a bit though, which is cool cause we appreciate it).

Don't think Tampa would have been cancelled for the same reason as I believe the first stadium gigs were fine, weren't they ?

I dunno I just know that his voice in Munich wasn't great at all.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see :)

thank you guys for letting me know ya ... I pray he & they stay healthy for the last gigs too, they are so beautiful & beloved .. even for old woman like me (55 yrs. young!!) .. giggle :)

.. I sometimes see Chris in the pix you all post, and he looks so tired ... God bless him & them for this wonderfully long tour ... it was grand!! .. sad to see it end, but they do need to rest .. & get to that next album for us :)

have a wonderfully fun & safe time at Wembley all of you .. I will be there with ya's in spirit (wearing my yellow t-shirt too!) .. Laurel :)

Most of the time Chris had a scarf around his neck! He's probably trying not to get sick again until the end of the tour...

yeah in july he was also wearing a scar (see Rosklide photo blog by the anchorman) On that day it was more than 25 degrees in Denmark :P

I hope they won't cancel any shows... just 1.5 weeks to go. Maybe jonny can sing a song lik Don't painc if chirs has any throat problems :)

Does anyone know why hey forbid to give away LRLRLRL????

Because we live in a stupid country :dozey: Chris said it was the police who forbid it. I guess that since they 'planned' on deliver it at the exit, it would have creat a block of traffic around the stadium (since the entrance is on the road...) Just a thought.

As for the Fnac thing, I wrote to them and here what they reply:

Nous vous informons que la procédure concernant le retrait du CD n'est pas encore connue de nos services. Nous vous invitons donc à nous recontacter d'ici quelques jours.

En vous remerciant de votre compréhension,

Cordialement,

L'équipe Billetterie

So they didn't know either... :dozey:

Chris said the police didn't want them to give us the CD when we we would left the concert. I think they were afraid of the trouble it could cause because of the number of people attending the show .. .Though i think it's a little stupid. It works everywhere, why not in France !! But I have to say, it's kind of typically french, unable to behave or respect anything ;) i'm not proud of my country for that :dozey:

Great review Camille!

I loved this concert too, it was amazing! As it was my last one, I particularly enjoyed it a lot. I'm so sad I won't be able to see them again...

Quick review:

I arrived in this morning, later than what I wanted (I arrived around 10 am), but I got lost when I arrived at the metro station near the Parc des Princes, I couldn't find the right entrance...

Ahlem (ze_scientist) and a friend of hers were waiting for me, as we agreed (I sold them a ticket). We waited there all day together, and it was really great for me because I went alone. I was really glad to meet them! :)

I noticed there was already a lot of people waiting, probably around 100. I realised I wouldn't be able to get first row but I was still hoping to get a good spot!

When the doors opened around 4:30pm, the girls and I didn't manage to stay together and afterwards I couldn't find them anymore. I ran as fast as I could and I arrived almost first row right in front of the middle of the stage. I was really surprised because I didn't think I'd get so close to the stage, I think I got really lucky!!

I realised I was with a group of Coldplayers, I already knew Chavi (I was just behind her) and I got to meet the others, which was really great! :)

It was hard to wait more 2 hours and I started to get really tired... But then Bat for Lashes came and everything became amazing. I already knew a little bit this band and I was really glad to see them live, because their music is excellent. Chavi started to scream the name of the singer (Natasha), and we were already all singing, jumping and screaming, so Natasha soon saw us and didn't stop looking at us and smiling, which was really great!

Then came Flaming Lips. I didn't know them so well but they were amazing. We also got spotted by the singer, as we were still screaming and jumping. I think the singer really liked it!

I realised how great it is to be front row, because being close to the stage means the artists can look at you and communicate with you, which is truly amazing!

Then...everything passed in a hury. Camille was screaming Miller name, he finally appeared on the stage, put a camera on the stage, didn't look at the crowd, just glanced very quiclky at Camille's banner (which, by the way, I thought was amazing!! I took a picture of it), smiled and disappeared. I didn't think he was so shy...(but maybe he just didn't have much time).

Magnificent arrived, we were all jumping and singing together, excellent. The Blue Danube and....LIT. I realised how much this entrance, with the Blue Danube's finale notes and the beginning of LIT, was AMAZING. It was so beautiful and I was so happy that I actually started to cry...!!

I also realised how good the setlist was. I understood why they didn't change it, because it's a perfect setlist and well suited for big stadiums like the Parc des Princes.

I was particularly happy to hear Glass of Water (the 1st time for me), Strawberry Swing and LIT ii, I think they are amazing live... :)

There was no 'special surprise', as the setlist and the guys were the same as usual (= amazing!).

I also noticed Chris seemed tired, not during the songs (he still shows how energetic he is! which still is really impressive), but after the songs (he was rubbing his eyes, for instance). And most of the time he kept his scarf around his neck.

Actually, when at the end of VLV (you can see it in the video that Camille posted just below) he pretented to faint and he fell on the floor, it was so realistic that I actually thought he fainted for real... I got scared for a few seconds, as he stayed lying on the floor during what seemed to me an eternity, but then he got up again. I felt relieved...

As Camille, I couldn't see stage C and I was really surprised!! I still don't know where they went.

I also found it incredible how Chris insisted to read all the banners the girls had. I loved Chris' face when he read Camille's banner ('Chris, your French is not merde!'). Even Jonny and Guy smiled at the banners at the end of the concert! I'm pretty sure not every band do that kind of thing. They really want to get close to their audience and their fans and really pay attention to them, which I find amazing!

At the end of the concert I was so exhausted but happier than ever, they really are the best band in the whole planet :)

Chris said the police didn't want them to give us the CD when we we would left the concert. I think they were afraid of the trouble it could cause because of the number of people attending the show .. .Though i think it's a little stupid. It works everywhere, why not in France !! But I have to say, it's kind of typically french, unable to behave or respect anything ;) i'm not proud of my country for that :dozey:

Stupid reason...

Now that we don't know where to get it exactly, it's gonna cause even more trouble!!!

I'm so angry at the French police... :veryangry2:

Wow I didn't know it was your flower. I didn't see Chris picking it on the stage though I saw him holding it after Lovers In Japan (quite sure about this).

Right... Chavi just left me so I'm going to write my review in order to remember that gig forever.

Let's be straight : best Coldplay concert ever ! And I mean it ! That kinda surprised me considering it was my 8th Coldplay concert and I wasn't expecting to enjoy it that much, especially because of that now well-known and unsurprising setlist... though I did enjoy it a lot.

Chris' neck was still covered and it appeared clear that he was trying not to do too many crazy things (we didn't have a long ''ohohoooooo'' at the end of 42) and I don't even think he helped us starting the Viva La Vida ''ohohoh'' at the end of the song (although he didn't actually need to).

So yeah, Chris was soft but good !

So well... we - Chavi and I - arrived at 5am and accidentally woke up the 6 persons sleeping there. All the girls joined us a bit later around 5:30 or 6. Was so nice to see everyone again. Was a bit cold but fine so I decided to take a run around the stadium with Perrine to have fun ahah.

Things then got more and more stressing as the security moved us until they set the barriers, letting 50 people or so take our place. We complained and managed to be back in the 20 first people though we weren't as close to the doors as we should have been if people knew the meaning of the word 'respect'.

Anyway the sun appeared and it got more and more difficult to wait as it was hot, plus Anna started to feel really bad, so I decided to care about her during the whole evening (and NO GIRL, it wasn't annoying at all so stop apologising hehe).

They opened the doors a bit late and we ran for our lives.

Wasn't lucky when I arrived at the other side of the stadium, had the choice between standing second row beside the girls or being front row alone. Quite easy choice, I chose the second row.

We knew it was the last Coldplay concert for some of us so we just went crazy.

We tried many times to start singing VLV or some mexican waves but it wasn't working that much, though we never were giving up !

When BFL entered on stage they very quickly noticed Chavi who was probably the only one around there knowin the lyrics so the singer kept staring at her while we were helping Chavi to be seen by jumping a lot.

What a good time. I enjoyed most of the songs.

As Chavi was asking for a setlist a Coldplay roadie gave all of them to us. Can't deny the evening was already starting to be PERFECT.

FL enabled us to go even more CRAZY. The band was crazy, the music was crazy, and so were we. I couldn't stop laughing and jumping thinking it was the most ridiculous (in a good way) and funny gig I had ever attended. (let's note I started to yell bullshits when this singer was speaking - ''YES WE CAN... date Miller !'' ahaha).

Right so that lead us to one of the moment I was waiting for the most : ROADIES TIME. Miller was aware I had a wonderful banner for him (''i  Miller'') so I spent 30 min calling for him. Strange how stupid we can get just for fun ahah : ''Miller where are you mannnn ?'' - ''F*ck it man ! Come here I'm going to have the voice of a man in few minutes'' - ''Where is Millerrrr ?'' - ''Miller I still wanna marry youuuu''...etc.

So muuuch fun, I guess other roadies enjoyed it as well as I recognized some of them from Arras who waved at me and they were taking pictures.

Anyway believe it or not Miller wasn't coming on stage at all. He's usually checking few things around the piano or in the back but he was just hiding yesterday. I kept on calling him anyway and a giant mexican wave started in the stadium along with some VLV ''ohohohoo''. A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, we were quite proud of the until-now-too-silent-crowd.

When, suddenly, who appeared JUST IN FRONT OF US on stage ? My future husband (just kidding hehe) !

He just put a camera in front of us and stayed there for a bit. 'Course I talked to him with some ''I still wanna marry you'' (he smiled), ''I'm shy too you know'' (HE LAUGHED). No need to say he never looked at me (man, if you read this one day, I swear I'm shy as well so you shouldn't avoid my/the crowd glance ahah).

I was soooo happy and totally ready to start enjoying the show. Few minutes later Magnificent was starting.

Dunno how crazy the whole audience went on this one though first rows people were all singing loudly, hands in the air, which was so enjoyable.

We (we were around 10 Coldplayers or so together right in the very middle, occupying the first, second and third row) also kept singing on Jay-z though we were probably the only ones doing so.

When the Blue Danube Waltz started, what I believe to be a Roadie girl came on stage to show us how to move our arms all together in rhythm. I'm pretty sure they did that so R#42 (how strange to call him like this :D) could post something about the ''amazing French crowd''. It would be so disappointing though as it was ''requested'' in a way (I mean, last time Parisian's cellphone galaxy was unexpected and thus wayyy better).

And then it started... Gosh, let's repeat it again : best concert ever. I just checked few youtube vids a minute ago and realised there were so many people in our back. It's hard to believe, I just felt like it was us and the band... with some people creating a great atmosphere around/behind us.

Anyway, Anna had 3 banners for the band, Mounira 2 for Chris and I had myself a Chris banner at the back of my Miller banner and, believe it or not, they read ALL OF THEM. I was so shocked to see how determined was Chris to read all this. I mean, especially cause we were all in the same place. Like... Anna was holding a banner, Chris was reading, smiling, then Mounira was holding her banner straight after, and Chris was reading the new one and reacting as well.

Never seen him that ''close'' to people in the first rows. Anyway I'll let Anna tell you about Chris' reactions to her banners.

I personally decided to try holding mine for few seconds during yellow. I had written ''Chris ur French isn't merde'' (merde = shit) cause that's a sentence he ALWAYS repeat when he's playing in France, and believe me, you can be sure you're gonna hear it, I've seen 8 Coldplay gig since 2005 so I know what I'm speaking about.

And well... he read it, smiled at first, then looked for my face (?!!! AMAZING he was actually looking for the person holding it - I was second row behind Anna so he could perfectly see me) and made a very funny face which kinda meant ''yeah... well... if you say so :D''. I was so proud and happy (plus he didn't say the sentence at all during the gig - he usually says that a bit later - showing he had definitely understood the message ahah)

More over I got to kick a yellow balloon few minutes later (which usually never happens to me as I'm small) which I accidentally threw at him and he smashed it, wow wow wow :D

I could thus spend the rest of the gig without caring about my banners after Yellow. I was already bloody happy.

Then we got Glass of Water which I had never heard live and which I ADORED, gosh such a perfect gig, then Cemeteries - one of my fav too.

Can't describe how well I was feeling, singing, jumping with my Coldplayer friends, we were sometimes holding each other while jumping. Amazing I tell you, sharing all our feelings together.

Got a slightly bit tired during Talk, my belly was hurting - probably cause I was jumping too much, btw I lost a shoe twice ahah - so I didn't manage to jump during the whole song as usual ahah.

And then... the Hardest part. Guys... I've been to many many concerts in my entire life, many Coldplay ones as well, I've also seen my favorite artist ever once but I swear I never ever cried on live because a song was moving. Never. I might have had tears in my eyes once or twice but I never cried. Well I'll now be able to say that Coldplay made me cry ! I couldn't stop crying like a baby during the Hardest part (plus Chavi and Mounira had the brilliant idea to spend a part of the song hugging each other which didn't help me controlling myself ahah). Wasn't even able to sing all the lyrics.

So that's it, when I say that was a breathtaking gig, I MEAN IT !

Well useless to describe VLV and Lost. I was jumping while a tear was still streaming down my face ahah.

We never got to see with our waking eyes where the C-stage was as it was probably too far away. I guess somewhere in the back as usual though I looked for them and didn't find them.

We didn't have Till Kingdom Come as the setlist we got states but Green Eyes.

Anyway, I - on purpose - didn't check any Billie Jean video on the internet before going to the gig and that was a good choice cause I found it bloody great and I was happy to hear something new. Was brilliant, Chris asked us (once again, it's a pity he needs to ask for this) to make a Mexican Wave with our cellphones and it worked perfectly while we were all singing along the Michael Jackson song. A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Hope we'll find great vids of that.

Straight at the end of the song Miller came back for few seconds to turn of the camera (though I noticed it wasn't pointing in our direction anymore at this time so I guess he came during the B-stage as well but I didn't notice him - how come ? ahah).

Unfortunately Parisian crowd didn't make an amazing Cellphone dance during the remix, I even gave up after few minutes, being quite tired and disappointed by the Frenchies.

Well can't describe what followed, dunno how I could enjoy the gig even more but I surely did, jumping with Chavi, all yelling together and all that stuff on Politik, Lovers and DAAHF... I dunno... I had never enjoyed the moment like this, nor the music, and well... I felt so close to the band whereas the venue was bigger than usually and I was only second row. We grabbed there attention more than before.

I also let Aurélie (a-chan) take my place during Lovers as she's smaller than me.

I then decided to try holding my Miller banner after DAAHF when Jonny and Guy came in front of us cause I felt like they needed to know how much Miller rock ! Jonny laughed and Guy did the same as Chris with my banner : he looked for my face and made a big smile to me. I tried later with Chris but he never noticed the banner (wasn't holding it in the air for too long because being 2nd - well 3rd now - row I could disturb people behind me) and he wouldn't have understood it anyway as he's not into computers ahahah.

The end of the gig was as perfect as the rest of the evening. Went crazy on LiT2 for the last time.

We obtained some setlists (I believe Mounira got a pick too), Chavi also kept a yellow balloon.

Took us quite a long time to leave, going to the Merchandising, enjoying the last hour together, finding other Coldplayers who were seated, answering a TV cameraman and singing VLV for him with the flags outside the venue (ahah, said bullshits), eating a birthday cake for Sofia's birthday (love you girl :)) and finally waiting for a taxi at 1am to bring Chavi and I back home.

Such a perfect day ? No... more than this. I can't really say I'm in a hurry to be at Wembley cause I don't want this tour to be over, although I guess Chris (well the boys and the crew as well) deserves some rest.

Coldplay ? WE LOVE YOU GUYS.

Miller ? Marry me :D

Coldplayers ? I ADORE YOU GUYS !

Wonderful time.

Amazing review!!!!!! :dance: So detailed, I feell like I was actually there, thanks!!! :nice:

And about the tweets, I think you girls did a great job :D

Great review Camille!

I loved this concert too, it was amazing! As it was my last one, I particularly enjoyed it a lot. I'm so sad I won't be able to see them again...

Quick review:

I arrived in this morning, later than what I wanted (I arrived around 10 am), but I got lost when I arrived at the metro station near the Parc des Princes, I couldn't find the right entrance...

Ahlem (ze_scientist) and a friend of hers were waiting for me, as we agreed (I sold them a ticket). We waited there all day together, and it was really great for me because I went alone. I was really glad to meet them! :)

I noticed there was already a lot of people waiting, probably around 100. I realised I wouldn't be able to get first row but I was still hoping to get a good spot!

When the doors opened around 4:30pm, the girls and I didn't manage to stay together and afterwards I couldn't find them anymore. I ran as fast as I could and I arrived almost first row right in front of the middle of the stage. I was really surprised because I didn't think I'd get so close to the stage, I think I got really lucky!!

I realised I was with a group of Coldplayers, I already knew Chavi (I was just behind her) and I got to meet the others, which was really great! :)

It was hard to wait more 2 hours and I started to get really tired... But then Bat for Lashes came and everything became amazing. I already knew a little bit this band and I was really glad to see them live, because their music is excellent. Chavi started to scream the name of the singer (Natasha), and we were already all singing, jumping and screaming, so Natasha soon saw us and didn't stop looking at us and smiling, which was really great!

Then came Flaming Lips. I didn't know them so well but they were amazing. We also got spotted by the singer, as we were still screaming and jumping. I think the singer really liked it!

I realised how great it is to be front row, because being close to the stage means the artists can look at you and communicate with you, which is truly amazing!

Then...everything passed in a hury. Camille was screaming Miller name, he finally appeared on the stage, put a camera on the stage, didn't look at the crowd, just glanced very quiclky at Camille's banner (which, by the way, I thought was amazing!! I took a picture of it), smiled and disappeared. I didn't think he was so shy...(but maybe he just didn't have much time).

Magnificent arrived, we were all jumping and singing together, excellent. The Blue Danube and....LIT. I realised how much this entrance, with the Blue Danube's finale notes and the beginning of LIT, was AMAZING. It was so beautiful and I was so happy that I actually started to cry...!!

I also realised how good the setlist was. I understood why they didn't change it, because it's a perfect setlist and well suited for big stadiums like the Parc des Princes.

I was particularly happy to hear Glass of Water (the 1st time for me), Strawberry Swing and LIT ii, I think they are amazing live... :)

There was no 'special surprise', as the setlist and the guys were the same as usual (= amazing!).

I also noticed Chris seemed tired, not during the songs (he still shows how energetic he is! which still is really impressive), but after the songs (he was rubbing his eyes, for instance). And most of the time he kept his scarf around his neck.

Actually, when at the end of VLV (you can see it in the video that Camille posted just below) he pretented to faint and he fell on the floor, it was so realistic that I actually thought he fainted for real... I got scared for a few seconds, as he stayed lying on the floor during what seemed to me an eternity, but then he got up again. I felt relieved...

As Camille, I couldn't see stage C and I was really surprised!! I still don't know where they went.

I also found it incredible how Chris insisted to read all the banners the girls had. I loved Chris' face when he read Camille's banner ('Chris, your French is not merde!'). Even Jonny and Guy smiled at the banners at the end of the concert! I'm pretty sure not every band do that kind of thing. They really want to get close to their audience and their fans and really pay attention to them, which I find amazing!

At the end of the concert I was so exhausted but happier than ever, they really are the best band in the whole planet :)

Great review!!! :nice:

Because we live in a stupid country :dozey: Chris said it was the police who forbid it. I guess that since they 'planned' on deliver it at the exit, it would have creat a block of traffic around the stadium (since the entrance is on the road...) Just a thought.

As for the Fnac thing, I wrote to them and here what they reply:

So they didn't know either... :dozey:

today i went to the fnac of La fayette and they already know about the CD

they told me the CDS will be there on Friday :D

Here my photo album of the show, this is a micro selection (I upload only the not blurry/best ones!)

http://www.monalbum.fr/Album=6B3SXZPL

A selection of the ones I'm really proud of!

Foto-SXROG487.jpg

Foto-EB3U3RZK.jpg

My rythm section <3

Foto-P4OZZMHE.jpg

Foto-7K8Y6UF7.jpg

Will, FINALLY a good shoot, I can cry with joy!

Foto-HG4GVYME.jpg

Foto-LGG48F4K.jpg

I had the hardest time to get a descent shot of Jonny, he moves so fast, all my photos of him are blurry...T.T

Foto-QFXJDHXX.jpg

(it's Mounira's arm you can see here XD!)

Foto-BJQR6MQR.jpg

My videos are uploading, more later!!!

my review:

i arrived with my friend at 8:30am in the place i think

we waited in a bloody hot sun, though it was quite hard to me as i was fasting, specially for water, it was so hot

anyway, when finally it was 4:30pm we entered in the stadium pfiouuu it was time really

so we had a great place, in the right front row, nice place to take Guy and Chris pics :)

but i was almost hard to have some pics of Jonny and Will this is so sad, anyway i think my friend succeeded in taking some pictures of the whole band :)

anyway, for the first parts with BFL and FL it was kinda fun, the music style wasn't really good for me but anyway it was so funny and the time ran very fast :P

so came 8:45pm i broken my fasting, finally :drunk: i was eating my sandwhich in a hurry hahaha, cause in not even 15 coldplay will be on stage,

hah they show up with LIT I as always, so good entry :)

though i had 3 unforgettable moments there very counting the show itself of course

the1st:

well in the beginning i didn't notice it but Phil was just next to me, like 30 cm, when i saw his silhouette i reconized him directly

so i wanted to take a pic and as somehow my camera didn't want to work, i was getting angry but stopped by his beautiful smile to me, then he came just in front of me to let me take a good pics this time :)

so kind of him

the 2nd:

it was when Chris started to play on piano the beginning of 42, in fact i was wearing a 42 shirt i made myself, so as he started playing it i was waving my shirt like a man and screaming 42 out loud, he saw me and gave me the best smile that could exist :wacky: so i smiled back :D

the 3rd and the most important:

accidently my friend brought a fake flower in her bag :P

while coldplay were playing i took my friend's flower and i was waving it here and there, but i said to myself why not throw it on the stage hahah :)

honestly i wanted to be for Chris but he was moving and running everywhere it was almost impossible, then i changed my mind and decided to send it to Guy :wacky: but you know, when i throw it and look in Guy's direction, well it wasn't him anymore, somehow Chris was in his place, so with wideeyes he took the flower and look at me with another beautiful smile i waved to him :wacky: :drunk:

from that moment he hold the flower in his hand waving it time to time :)

and when they had to change their clothes he came back alone with his blue suit and look what happened he was still holding the flower and where?! in his pans' back pocket, that was so good to see him holding it again, it was like a symbol

something which make love coldplay more and more is that they care alot about their fans and that they shared really good moments with them

they're not only doing their job

that's very rare in other bands

that was my review

and i LOVED THE CONCERT

it was my first and it was full of good things and surprises

THANK YOU COLDPLAY for the great time

PS: my apologise for the mistakes and for the confusing frases :\

Well there was quite a lot of people queueing early who were wearing red and white clothes, I'd even say more than half of them (I'm speaking about people arriving before like... 1pm) though once we were in the stadium it was honestly not obvious at all.

Was just quite cool to see lotsa people arriving in red and white.

About crowns I think we were like only 15 or so wearing one in the standing area, at least in the area around us. I know some people were wearing some in the seated area but I really can't tell.

Some people first row indeed started to sing yellow (before The escapist or after, I can't remember) but they stopped after the first sentence, wasn't very successful.

Here my vids! Sorry for the sound that is aweful....Didn't do justice to the concert at all! But yiou can hear the coldplayers and even see some of Camille's banner action XD!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8g_PrKSovU]LIT intro[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vinyzuDMlk]In my place[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTlVgYq5gS0]Yellow[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWpkzjv8CIk]42[/ame]

I filmed the rythm part, my loving rythm section in all its glory!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6L_gX-_AHI]Fix you[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkbOIFTttmE]Viva[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4BaDp-3qYM]LOST![/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwDIxl7cAEk]The scientist[/ame]

Couldn't film long, got too emotional...

Here my vids! Sorry for the sound that is aweful....Didn't do justice to the concert at all! But yiou can hear the coldplayers and even see some of Camille's banner action XD!

I filmed the rythm part, my loving rythm section in all its glory!

Couldn't film long, got too emotional...

ohh thanks for the vids, the quality is really good

ohhh and my flower in The Scientist vid :wacky:

Great reviews girls, Aurélie your vids are actually pretty good !!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esMW9j99UME]YouTube - COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA TOUR 09 - Politik (04-09-09)[/ame] > I would advise everyone to listen to those first notes on the piano... lovely