✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

I know, me too ... :laugh3:

And isn't it a bit strange?!?

To me it seems like as if these were the first concerts ever and we haven't had any shows before.

All this excitement of hearing news about setlit changes, new photos, new gossip aso. It's killing me! :bomb:

TAKE A DEEP BREATH!!!!:kiss: :gossip::sweatdrop:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had a smile and tingles all day:D

:lol: same here, I was walking on the street smiling ... probably the people around me thought I'm crazy :lol:

I know, me too ... :laugh3:

And isn't it a bit strange?!?

To me it seems like as if these were the first concerts ever and we haven't had any shows before.

All this excitement of hearing news about setlit changes, new photos, new gossip aso. It's killing me! :bomb:

I'm really happy about it, it's amazing how coldplay can change my mood :wacky:

:laugh3:to everyone's excitement....but I feel exactly the same way. I'm gonna fly home from work to find out details about tonight's show...

and yes, Angie, we're like little kids: oooh paper:flutterby:s! and BALLLOONS?!?!:lol:

:laugh3:to everyone's excitement....but I feel exactly the same way. I'm gonna fly home from work to find out details about tonight's show...

and yes, Angie, we're like little kids: oooh paper:flutterby:s! and BALLLOONS?!?!:lol:

When Chris said he got the idea for the free CD from going to kids birthday parties and being sent home with a goodie bag I thought this tour is going be very birthdaypartyrific!

When Chris said he got the idea for the free CD from going to kids birthday parties and being sent home with a goodie bag I thought this tour is going be very birthdaypartyrific!

yayyyy :dance: I love birthday parties

bday.jpg

It would be so funny if at every show on the tour the entire crowd showed up wearing kid's party hats. :lol:

You should send that to Chris on the next radio interview! I bet he'll love it!! And immediately order thousands of Viva hats :P