✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just asked this over on the twitter thread, lol...but does the GA pit usually have seats? i thought it didn't :thinking:

It doesn't... it's in front of the seats, just small :)

*Hopes Dallas's PIT is this small*

I like Will's longer hair...:blush:

I wonder how bad Chris' hair is :P

They did have ramps, but it seems they're gone this time around, not suited to the venues they're playing :(

I loved Will's longer hair as well :)

And hopefully Chris won't have his hair too short!

And I hope that Guy has grown his hair as well! :heart:

About Jonny ... as he wears his cap constantly I don't care so much what is left of his hair underneath it :laugh3:

Isn't it strange that women are always complaining about men's haircuts?!? :P :D

I like Will's longer hair...:blush:

I wonder how bad Chris' hair is :P

They did have ramps, but it seems they're gone this time around, not suited to the venues they're playing :(

I had been wondering about this when they first mentioned the amphiteatre dates since most of those seats are fixed and I couldn't see how the ramps would fit... Seems like they just have little 'stubs' where the ramps are, but I know they will have the ramps for the indoor shows. They obviously just don't set them up for the outdoor amphitheatre shows...

I had been wondering about this when they first mentioned the amphiteatre dates since most of those seats are fixed and I couldn't see how the ramps would fit... Seems like they just have little 'stubs' where the ramps are, but I know they will have the ramps for the indoor shows. They obviously just don't set them up for the outdoor amphitheatre shows...
Maybe instead of extending out into the crowd, the ramps will extend from sides of stage so they can walk all the way across the front like this

__________[ stage ] ___________

Thanks for the updates!!!! I bet Chris still gets off the stage and runs out in the crowd, no ramps what is he going to do to get felt up:laugh3:

I bet Chris got a short hair cut then just lets it grow the rest of the tour, it's soooo hot here in the south.

I'm so excited and I don't know why :lol:

I know, me too ... :laugh3:

And isn't it a bit strange?!?

To me it seems like as if these were the first concerts ever and we haven't had any shows before.

All this excitement of hearing news about setlit changes, new photos, new gossip aso. It's killing me! :bomb: