✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes! I was just reading some smutty article about New Kids of the Block selling out this venue, but then cancelling and Coldplay not selling it out and when I looked on a seating map for tickets it's not even close :confused: 50+ tickets available in most sections.

The pit is sold out, but that's it. And when you change the quantity to 10 adjacent seats there's still three sections where that is available.

Yikes! I was just reading some smutty article about New Kids of the Block selling out this venue, but then cancelling and Coldplay not selling it out and when I looked on a seating map for tickets it's not even close :confused: 50+ tickets available in most sections.

The pit is sold out, but that's it. And when you change the quantity to 10 adjacent seats there's still three sections where that is available.

:sick:

That's not good.

The seating chart this morning only showed 1 ticket available the 2 next closest sec. 1 or 2 in each, then sec. 8 only a couple, I think the whole lower areas have done pretty good in selling the seats, most of the upper sections are filled except the very top.

Mim, come on, can't compare NKOTB to Coldplay:laugh3: laugh3:

Pit and 2 sold out

Sec 1 one ticket 97.50

sec 3 one ticket 97.50

sec 8 14 tickets at 97.50 and 5 of the upper rows 35.00

sec 7 8 at 97.50 20 tickets at cheaper prices in upper rows of this sec

Lawn only has 100 tickets left

I think alot of tickets sold yesterday from when you looked, I think this is a high selling concert even if all tickets weren't sold.

I can't wait for reviews and hopefully pics.

That's fucked up.

The seating chart this morning only showed 1 ticket available the 2 next closest sec. 1 or 2 in each, then sec. 8 only a couple, I think the whole lower areas have done pretty good in selling the seats, most of the upper sections are filled except the very top.

Mim, come on, can't compare NKOTB to Coldplay:laugh3: laugh3:

Pit and 2 sold out

Sec 1 one ticket 97.50

sec 3 one ticket 97.50

sec 8 14 tickets at 97.50 and 5 of the upper rows 35.00

sec 7 8 at 97.50 20 tickets at cheaper prices in upper rows of this sec

Lawn only has 100 tickets left

I think alot of tickets sold yesterday from when you looked, I think this is a high selling concert even if all tickets weren't sold.

I can't wait for reviews and hopefully pics.

Well, they might have had a chance to sell out if this wasn't their 3rd leg of this tour in the US.:\

And even if the lower sections are totally filled you better believe the boys will be totally aware of any empty spots in the venue.

That being said, they are professionals and I'm sure the show is going to be great. Can't wait to see new pics and vids:D

:cry:

I believe that the economic crisis affects all of us, even Coldplay.

:cry:

Does anyone know if were allowed to bring a video camera?

No, They only allow still pictures. I tried to record a video with my small camera last year on Ft Lauderdale. The security told me that only pictures were allowed. Anyway, I still made some videos :)

If you have small camera that make videos take it with you, but hide at the entrance. Do not take a standar big video camera. They won't allow you to go in with it.

Have fun !

PIT

The LiveNation chart shows only 200 tickets for the Pit . Do you think they will sell more than that?. I don't want it to be so crowded in there.

I bought my pit tickets from Livenation and they have a row and seat number (to keep track, I know). But now I bought an extra ticket from a Broker (ACE tickets from Boston) and it does not have row or seat number.

Now I am worried it could be fake. Maybe they just sold extra tickets to brokers.

:confused:

Any thoughts?

The LiveNation chart shows only 200 tickets for the Pit . Do you think they will sell more than that?. I don't want it to be so crowded in there.

I bought my pit tickets from Livenation and they have a row and seat number (to keep track, I know). But now I bought an extra ticket from a Broker (ACE tickets from Boston) and it does not have row or seat number.

Now I am worried it could be fake. Maybe they just sold extra tickets to brokers.

:confused:

Any thoughts?

No, the pit only holds 200 people. It is not going to be that crowded, but still. LiveNation tickets for the pit do have a seat and row number, if you bought the extra ticket from ACE Tickets and if it doesn't have a seat or row number, and if it is not issued by LiveNation that would seem fishy.

23 hours to go! :escaping:

According to Coldplay.com, Howling Bells are the opening act from May 15 through June 21. :wink3:

Anybody waking up at 4am to download the live album off Coldplay.com? :lol:

I'll be up at 5am, and I'm tempted to do it before the show, but I got to thinking about how awesome it would be to play it for the first time on my way back home. It will keep me all giddy and awake, so I won't think about how painful the long drive is.

Ahh, even if the drive is killer, I can't wait! Summer tour is on! Florida first stop, Florida last stop! It's gonna be a good summer....

Also, don't forget to be nice to the Oxfam volunteers tomorrow. I'll be one of them :)

I hope everyone going has fun and takes lots of pictures and just rocks out the whole night.