✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

Hey everyone!

I have bad news. I won't be going to this concert. It's a long story, and I will be starting my summer job this week, so no chance to take a short trip to West Palm.

The only way is to get some place to stay because I'm kinda broke right now after paying for summer classes :(

The fellow Coldplayer I was traveling with also has stuff going on, so she understood when I email her about it.

Fortunately, she happens to like No Doubt, so we'll probably go to that concert together when the Gwen Stefani & Co play in Tampa :D

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone!

I have bad news. I won't be going to this concert. It's a long story, and I will be starting my summer job this week, so no chance to take a short trip to West Palm.

The only way is to get some place to stay because I'm kinda broke right now after paying for summer classes :(

The fellow Coldplayer I was traveling with also has stuff going on, so she understood when I email her about it.

Fortunately, she happens to like No Doubt, so we'll probably go to that concert together when the Gwen Stefani & Co play in Tampa :D

:cry:

Oh well, first things first, right!? Wow Lola, you are so responsible and dedicated, good for you. I admire you ;)

I'll be contacting you about the U2 concert soon, let me know your opinion, just give a few days until I get everything set up in order to send you the message.

:bigcry:

Oh well, first things first, right!? Wow Lola, you are so responsible and dedicated, good for you. I admire you ;)

I'll be contacting you about the U2 concert soon, let me know your opinion, just give a few days until I get everything set up in order to send you the message.

Thanks! I would blush if I could :blush:

Yeah, the internship is worth skipping the concert.

Besides, I'll see them in August right here in my town.

Ok, it'll take me a while to reply to your PM since I'll be busy, but there is still time until U2

(for which, btw, hope to get a ticket if karma is on my side)

Now, if only Snow Patrol came to Florida :dozey:

Aw, so sorry that you won't be able to go. :bigcry: I am sure that many fellow Coldplayers and I will keep you updated with everything right here, so don't worry, and yes there will be changes to the setlist! Let's hope ;)

5 Days to go, or should I say better 120 hours? :dead:

aww yay! i can't wait to read everyone's updates!! 4 days left :o:dance:

EDIT:

Now, if only Snow Patrol came to Florida :dozey:

oh i know! lucky for those who get to see them as the opening act! :P

My friend can't go with me to the concert. :( But I am going anyway. I guess I have to look for some other friend. I have 2 Pit tickets. Anyone going from Miami? (27 + years old)

are you selling your PIT tickets?

Is stuff from Prospekt's March pretty much a shoe-in?

I know "Postcards..." will get in there, just like last year, but what are the chances of hearing "Glass of Water," or "LITII"?

I hope they really, really, really mix it up.

Yeah, I think we'll get more of Prospekt's. More so than from what we got last time. For sure we'll hear LITII and hopefully, Rainy Day as well! :dance:

Yeah, I am pretty sure that Prospekt's is gonna be there as well as Parachutes & A Rush Of Blood To The Head.

It is not going to be that hot, let's say around 83 degrees F. But yeah, a little bit sunny.