✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

^Really!?

It seems that this venue is smaller...

The venue is a LOT smaller than the one I saw them in Orlando in and the Tampa one. A LOT smaller. I gave up those section 4 and 5 tickets.. I'm gonna see ebay after the general sale to see if I can get 1 2 or 3

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it? I thought it was the exact same size as the Ford Amphitheater. They're both LiveNation venues, and they have the same layout..

I'm still pulling section 4...wow. I guess everyone's got their Tampa ticket and said, "I don't need West Palm," leaving all these good seats still available.

Or not!

Sounds good! I got this ticket, but I'm thinking Oxfam might be better, more fun than going alone. I've always wanted to do it, and a friend of mine did it for their Dallas show and she said she liked it.

How does one go about signing up, though?

The application is on the following link:

http://www.oxfamamerica.org/whatyoucando/act_now/music/concerts_2009/

They haven't listed Coldplay concerts, but I'm sure they will soon.

I sent a Private Message to a girl who has volunteer before, and she says that Oxfam looks for volunteers weeks before the concert.

Keep checking the page to see if they have added it. I'm sure here at Coldplaying there will be a thread.

Thanks for this!

I'll be looking out. I really wanna do it. You help out a good cause and you save money, and get to meet other people.

My friend said she'd come along if we could volunteer as well. Lots of us are strapped for cash after the $130 from the Tampa show!

The venue is a LOT smaller than the one I saw them in Orlando in and the Tampa one. A LOT smaller. I gave up those section 4 and 5 tickets.. I'm gonna see ebay after the general sale to see if I can get 1 2 or 3

OMG nevermind. This seat chart is smaller, section 4 is off to the side and section 6 is in the back!

Damn me! (Should have looked at the 2-d chart before buying. Crap crap crap)

All seats at West Palm are good. Depend whether you want to be central or not.

It's a very small venue. Even the lawn seats are decent here.

If I can get seats in 1, 2 or 3 I'll go with lawn. I've been to many concerts at Cruzan and it's a great little venue.

Thanks for this!

I'll be looking out. I really wanna do it. You help out a good cause and you save money, and get to meet other people.

My friend said she'd come along if we could volunteer as well. Lots of us are strapped for cash after the $130 from the Tampa show!

You're welcome! :nice:

tell me about it, my sister hasn't paid me back for her Tampa ticket :dozey:

You're welcome! :nice:

tell me about it, my sister hasn't paid me back for her Tampa ticket :dozey:

Neither has my friend, which is why I couldn't pressure her into coming to West Palm too. I told her the offer was there, but I wasn't like, "You HAVE to come with me!"

This is going to be a fun summer though. Twice in '08, twice in '09. All the stars have aligned themselves for us Floridians this year!

Neither has my friend, which is why I couldn't pressure her into coming to West Palm too. I told her the offer was there, but I wasn't like, "You HAVE to come with me!"

This is going to be a fun summer though. Twice in '08, twice in '09. All the stars have aligned themselves for us Floridians this year!

Well, let's wait til the concert is listed on the Oxfam page to make any plans. I'm kinda worried they won't take if I am not involved with Oxfam or related things at my college :\ I mean, I know about Oxfam, and I have participated in voluteer activities, I even led a spring break trip to volunteer helping migrant workers, but I don't know if that's enough :(

^I'm not even gonna try, buying tickets for Tampa left me traumatized. So, I'll go with volunteering with Oxfam.

Oh my God Guys, this presale is horrible!!!!

The same sections appear over and over again, NOTHING in sections 1 to 3. :cry:

I guess that I am gonna have to wait and see, or otherwise volunteer with Oxfam too!

Oh my God Guys, this presale is horrible!!!!

The same sections appear over and over again, NOTHING in sections 1 to 3. :cry:

I guess that I am gonna have to wait and see, or otherwise volunteer with Oxfam too!

I know, pre-sales are horrible, I got my seat for Tampa on the general sale.

Section 7 is actually right after the orchestra section, which is quite small, so I'm on the 17th Row left side of stage.

Lucky those whose venues have a PIT or a floor section (San Antonio, New Orleans), they were able to get General Admin standing :cry:

Hey JustSpies and dfit000! I think we should check on Monday to see what tickets are offered on the general sale. But not exactly at 10am, more lik at 10:30 am or so.

Lola:

Sure, I am gonna have to check on Monday to see what tickets are being offered. I remember that during the presale in Tampa, the Livenation option of choosing your own seats by looking at the map of the venue opened at about 3pm-4pm. And that's how I got it.

So yeah, I am hoping to get better seats on Monday. I was looking at StubHub, and I saw that there is a pair of tickets selling for $299 each, and they're in section 1, row T. :stunned: These ones are actually 'cheap', comparing to the average pricing of section 1 which is like +$800 per ticket.