✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, not sure. I didn't look since I can't make it for the Tampa show, but I wouldnt be surprised if they did! When I bought, there were around 100 or so available for WPB!

As of right now, only West Palm Beach has the pit for sale, as well as sections 1,2, and 3.

They're selling out very quickly! :surprised: Tampa doesn't have any for the pit, but for sections 8-10 there are PLENTY available! :D

Hey dft00, I just noticed you're going to U2 also in Tampa. Sweeeeeeeeet!

Of course! :dance:

I want to extend you my gratitude to you for putting the update of the GA Pit tickets for this show, without your update, I wouldn't have been able to get them. I am highly appreciated and I felt that something was vaccuming me yesterday to get into this thread for some reason. Maybe fate? :rolleyes:

they dont have anymore PIT tickets :(

I am so sorry about that, but I tried to message a lot of fellow Coldplayers around 6pm on 4/09, and NO ONE was online. The tickets sold out in about 8 hours, there were 200 of them. But hey! There are still tickets available in sections 1, 2 and 3 so GET MOVING!

Someone will probably sell some on ebay sooner or later. For two, it came out to 259.00. hopefully whoever resells them is generous with the price

There are some selling on eBay, but no way with the prices.... around $450 for a pair.... :inquisitive: (Again, get moving to get sections 1, 2 and 3 at least, they are on sale right now!)

But, yeah, I checked on Monday and today, and noticed that there's more Sec 1,2,3 tix available! :stunned:

Ultra-Mega-Squee! :dance: :dance:

Anyone selling a PIT ticket for this show?

I'll be updating this thread if I get more tickets in the pit. What I am now trying to do is to sell the other tickets that I'd bought.

If anyone interested, PM me: 2 tickets for Section 7, Row T. (Selling at the exact face value, 'hard' type/In hand, they're considered premium seating according to the LiveNation venue map ).

dfit00...Thats exactly how I feel. U2 is my favorite band too and Coldplay is my second favorite. You are in for a incredible show..they are amazing live.

No problem..I figured by telling all the fans here about the GA tickets was the best way for fans to get the last batch of ticks. I'll see you at the show!

This is BS. I was seating in front of my PC at 9:45am the day of the presale, and the best I got was Section 6 row T Seat 7-8. Now just for the fun of it I went to LiveNAtion to see what they were offering and I got Section 1 (row U thought, but still better). So; now I am selling my previous tickets at the Face price ($259 for 2, shipping included).

I also have Section 08 Row G Seats 29 and 30 I paid $259, but I can give them to you for $245.

I was looking for the best seats, I thought it will be easier to resell these ones later, but I see lots of people selling tickets on e-bay and other sites :(

I Also have couple for Tampa (I bougth them before the band anounce the West Palm Beach show).

They are Hard Tickets. I live in Miami. Anyone interested?

This is BS. I was seating in front of my PC at 9:45am the day of the presale, and the best I got was Section 6 row T Seat 7-8. Now just for the fun of it I went to LiveNAtion to see what they were offering and I got Section 1 (row U thought, but still better). So; now I am selling my previous tickets at the Face price ($259 for 2, shipping included).

I also have Section 08 Row G Seats 29 and 30 I paid $259, but I can give them to you for $245.

I was looking for the best seats, I thought it will be easier to resell these ones later, but I see lots of people selling tickets on e-bay and other sites :(

I Also have couple for Tampa (I bougth them before the band anounce the West Palm Beach show).

They are Hard Tickets. I live in Miami. Anyone interested?

I had luck in selling my 'not-necessary' tickets in StubHub at face value, try there or on eBay.

Got an email from Oxfam today: I can volunteer!

ME TOO!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

I already met with the girl who goes to my uni who wants to drive to West Palm. We agreed on meeting again after finals, but I need to email her about the opportunity I got to volunteer.

I mean, we could still travel together, I just worry about her getting tickets.

I already met with the girl who goes to my uni who wants to drive to West Palm. We agreed on meeting again after finals, but I need to email her about the opportunity I got to volunteer.

Aww, so nice, you are gonna make a new friend. :nice:

Maybe she could get a lawn ticket? There are some on eBay on reserved seating selling below face value. ;)

Yay! Congrats to you! Mine said to report at 4:00 p.m. :)

Weeeeellllll....Since I'm volunteering, this means my ticket is up for sale, so if your classmate wants it??

It's a Section 6, Row P, Seat 9 ticket. I can't remember the seating chart off the top of my head, but I believe it's somewhere right along the middle (albeit not in the front :/)

I'm gonna ask my friends if they're interested at all as well. I know one of my friends skipped this show 'cos she couldn't buy the ticket at the time. Maybe now she could? I'll check with her.

I realized that if I'm volunteering, I'm probably not going to get to see Pete Yorn open, which makes me sad (I love his music), but I really wanted to work for Oxfam, so I'll get over it , lol. This should be so cool, I'm excited!

(And holy crap! 100 posts! It only took me like three and a half years. I'm a slowpoke.)

totally off topic, but dfit00, i just noticed your 2009 concert schedule is exactly the same as mine! last week my friend informed me that she had committed me to the u2 show, lol.

florida this summer is packed with shows.

Totally, it's just such an amazing thing that this time has finally arrived!