✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

HEY FELLOW COLDPLAYERS. GA PIT TICKETS NOW ON SALE, ALSO 1 -2 -3

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!

POSTED 04/30/9 2:57 PM[/color]

I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!! Thanks to you, I just have PIT tickets!!!!

I'm selling my old tickets for the face value. Let me know if you know of anyone of may be interested!!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess is that they initially planned on using their stage extensions. The show sold out, so they decided to scrap the stage extension and sell some additional seats. This happens all the time with other bands, and with other ticket providers as well. It stinks, but it's quite common.

cheap tickets ($239)

I was lucky to get one of the "last minute" GA PIT tickets from Live Nation; so, now I am selling my old tickets for less than the face value. I paid $259.95, I am selling them for 239.00 They are in Section 08 Row G Seats 29-30. This section starts on E. This row has like 37 seats.

If you are interested, let me know.

Tell me about it :dozey:

Yes, what she says!

I have to tell my mom about driving 4 hours or so, she's might get mad, but she cannot stop me now :rolleyes:

I drove 12 hours to go see them in Miami without parental consent. hah

Assigned Lawn seats?

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this forum, but I am at work and don't have time to read the entire thread. I bought lawn seats and was upset to see assigned seats on my ticket when it came in the mail! I was in that venue early enough for Radiohead last year to get to the front of the lawn for a most decent view. I was hoping to do the same for this show. Are there really assigned seats on that whole lawn? Will they have chairs or something set up? We want to bring a blanket out there and just spread out. Anyone with any insight into this please share! Thanks!

I have to be there by 4 p.m for my Oxfam responsibilities :) ...I was thinking about going earlier though, to see if I could at least hear the soundcheck.

That drive is going to kill me. I have to take an exam the next day at 9:30am! I'm thinking of just staying there, and then driving back in the morning. I hate driving sooo much.

One week left!

I have to be there by 4 p.m for my Oxfam responsibilities :) ...I was thinking about going earlier though, to see if I could at least hear the soundcheck.

That drive is going to kill me. I have to take an exam the next day at 9:30am! I'm thinking of just staying there, and then driving back in the morning. I hate driving sooo much.

One week left!

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier in this forum, but I am at work and don't have time to read the entire thread. I bought lawn seats and was upset to see assigned seats on my ticket when it came in the mail! I was in that venue early enough for Radiohead last year to get to the front of the lawn for a most decent view. I was hoping to do the same for this show. Are there really assigned seats on that whole lawn? Will they have chairs or something set up? We want to bring a blanket out there and just spread out. Anyone with any insight into this please share! Thanks!

No, don't worry abou the row and seat number. The lawn is general admission and there are no seats, you can sit anywhere in the grass where you want, so make sure you arrive early to get a good view. ;)

The row and seat numbers are just for inventory purposes, that helps LiveNation or Ticketmaster (Or whichever distributor) to keep track of the tickets.

Enjoy the concert! :D :escaping:

Does anyone know where there could be a possibility of the boys staying at?

There's a Holiday Inn next to the venue in Southern Blvd, a Hilton in Australian Avenue, and the Marriott in Okeechobee Blvd.

The Hilton is the one closest one to the airport, so I am pretty sure that they'll be staying there. Does anyone know if they are still traveling nationwide in their viva jet?

^^haha yeah i just left Florida too. unfortunately, i won't be able to go to this show :cry: but i'm still SO excited for everyone that's going! :smiley:

but i think they'll add some surprises and new additions to the setlist!

Aw, so sorry that you won't be able to go. I am sure that many fellow Coldplayers and I will keep you updated with everything right here, so don't worry, and let's hope they change it the setlist a little.

5 Days to go, or should I say better 120 hours? :dead: