✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

15-May-2009: Cruzan Amphitheatre, West Palm Beach, FL, USA

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw in the 3D seat chart that there is a GA Pit now for West Palm Beach. How do you get thickets for that?

They didn't offer them at the pre-sale or general sale. :(

I know, I saw that too, and you have no idea how much that pissed me off! :angry:

Take action, and write them an email (under FAQ search, there's a "Send a Question" tab) about it.

I did that yesterday, still waiting for an answer (even if it is a stupid one :rolleyes:)

PEOPLE: go ahead and send this question to LiveNation about the un-availability of Pit tickets and how how unfair it is! :veryangry2:

has anybody been to this venue? I got sec 6 row L...how far is it from stage? does it have good view?

umm.. I have. that section is pretty bad. i was there for Radiohead and everyone ends up standing up on the seats so you can't see a thing. it's horrible. but this is also coming from someone who is used to being in the front row and is only 5'1''.. i stood up on my seat but those seats are really slippery

umm.. I have. that section is pretty bad. i was there for Radiohead and everyone ends up standing up on the seats so you can't see a thing. it's horrible. but this is also coming from someone who is used to being in the front row and is only 5'1''.. i stood up on my seat but those seats are really slippery

Oh, I'm 5'1" as well! :lol:

I don't understand, isn't the amphitheater set up in a way that the seats get higher and higher? I mean, the people in front of you, their seats should be lower than yours?

How did you get a ticket in that section? :stunned:

Most people here couldn't get anything in Sections 1,2, and 3

My friend saw 3 tickets on StubHub before the presale started in Section 1 row Z for $500 total for all 3, so she got them and emailed me not to do the presale. But then the seller did not confirm in the alloted time so Stubhub called her and offered her these seats instead!!!! So go figure! Like I said in the other thread, there are alot of season ticketholders and they don't go to all the shows. I really don't know where StubHub came up with these tickets, but that is part of their guarantee policy to get you same or better tickets if deal falls through.

My friend saw 3 tickets on StubHub before the presale started in Section 1 row Z for $500 total for all 3, so she got them and emailed me not to do the presale. But then the seller did not confirm in the alloted time so Stubhub called her and offered her these seats instead!!!! So go figure! Like I said in the other thread, there are alot of season ticketholders and they don't go to all the shows. I really don't know where StubHub came up with these tickets, but that is part of their guarantee policy to get you same or better tickets if deal falls through.

Congratulations!

I am also going to this concert, as well as the one in Tampa. I bought them in the general sale. Section 7, Row T.

I was nearby the venue (Cruzan Amphitheatre), on Saturday, and I approached the venue to buy the 'pre-sale' tickets in the box office. Unfortunately, they were not selling pre-sale tickets in the box office, and they were only available online. :dozey:

I asked a couple of employees about the venue, and they told me that it is a very small and comfortable venue, and that you get an excellent view of the stage from whichever seat you're in. (Even lawn seats, well, not THAT back of the lawn but yeah).

So for those of you like me, who got upper level and 'cheesy' seats, let me tell you that your seats are not cheesy, and you'll see the boys in a very close proximity.

Well, that was easy...

Please contact Live Nation Customer Care either by email at [email protected]or by phone at 888.598.4299. We will be able to review your options with you at that time. We encourage email communication for faster handling, but all email requests must be made prior to the day of the event.

The hardest part is to call them, be patient, and demand an answer!

I'm wondering if Live Nation has something against Florida because wasn't the Pit available for other cities and venues? :confused:

Yes, the venues that have PIT had pit tickets available.

In some cases, they sold out in an hour, like in Indianapolis and Pittsburgh.

In the other venues, they sold out in an day or two (Atlanta, Connecticut, upper NY)

What upsets me is that is CLEAR that there IS a Pit, but LiveNation did not made them available to the public at all.

I'm talking about this concert, and the Tampa concert

WTF!!!????