✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-May-2009: Comcast Theatre, Hartford, CT, USA

mindblowing amazingness last night. fucking wonderful. hope everybody had a really good tyyyyyyme... leaving hartford now for hershey!! couple pics from hartskies

42575269528803623210080.jpg

42575269526807623210080.jpg

nothing could be better, and nothing ever was

much love, the "drunk girls" :)

You "drunk girls" were better than those biyotches that tried to be the boss of the GA Pit line. You better be banging that drumstick you got. I think your Coldplay accented SUV was pretty cool considering your weekend of Coldplay.

My voice is shot today as it was last night. I have Green Day on 7/28(the ticket is nontransferable), the Wantagh show better be a different day. Not that it is a venue I prefer.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was there too!!!!!!!!!! It was AMAZING, but it felt like half an hour, seriously time passed by so fast. It was my 9th time I saw them live, and for the first time I was in a first row :), unfortunately I was dumb and instead of standing in the center of the stage, i went more to the left, closer to Jonny (wtf i could stand at the very center) BUT I had the best time so I can't complain. I have too many videos, next time I'm not taking my camera with me haha

3559470627_36263c69c1_m.jpg

3560266506_b86a43bdc0_m.jpg

3559434221_6f5ab8caca_m.jpg

FIRST ROW!!! :dance:

Awesome, thanks for sharing your pics!

Will you upload your videos somewhere as well?

first video of mine!

again, apologies for the shaking, screaming, and singing. we were all a bit...excited, to say the least :P

I have goosebumps hearing the first notes...

Great video, Chelsea!!

I bet you have goosebumps as well, eh?

I so cannot wait to see them again - it's always such a perfect time.

Looking forward to the rest!

(This reminds me... I'll write a PM to you later concerning the shirts)

first video of mine!

again, apologies for the shaking, screaming, and singing. we were all a bit...excited, to say the least :P

:lol: haha Chelsea! I didnt even post my Life in Tech. video from the other night cus all you hear is "OMY GUY" over and over again :laugh3: and my voice needed to stop! :P

o and btw. but Guy's corner is the best.........:sneaky: me and Zoe were right up in his lil corner the whole time!!

wantmore vids Chelsea :whip: i havent even posted my full review of my show either tho yet! :P..... so i shouldnt be talking :lol: i need to get on my review! :lol:

ok vids tomorrow, some pics tonight, they areent great but they are mine and i love them. chelsea, great job!!! (as always) oh by the way Chelsea needs to run the hartford center ticketing and pit arena, it was not organized at all and we all agreed chels would have done a fab job running it (stupid arm band shizzle)

these are way too big and someone is not going to be happy

thank you, i got to go to bed, see ya im the am, god i am so happy i dont have to drive home from hershey tonight, i am exhausted, vids tomorrow and something is going in the mail to you tomorrow Lore. i will have more of a real review tomorrow and the girls have much better pics than i do

Guest LiquidSky

Originally Posted by cold_love23;3053257

Forgot to mention in my review, that during the end I felt drops on my face and turned to my sister and said "It's raining!" and she shook her head and said "SWEAT!"

and I looked up and Chris was standing right over us. omg I got sweated on by Chris Martin. :wacko:

hahaha! Don't take a shower!!!!:P Chris sweat!!