✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-May-2009: Post Gazette Pavilion, Pittsburgh, PA, USA

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, its a pretty intense day in the burgh.

speaking of which, i doubt anyone with ties to the band is reading this, but if you are, could you please tell the band NOT to mention the game at all :)

im a season ticket holder and only missed 3 other games all season, so this is killing me tonight, but the concert it is! we have a group of 14 ppl going (in the PIT) and we are DVRing the game, hoping to not have the ending ruined and watch it when we get home.

yeah, its a pretty intense day in the burgh.

speaking of which, i doubt anyone with ties to the band is reading this, but if you are, could you please tell the band NOT to mention the game at all :)

im a season ticket holder and only missed 3 other games all season, so this is killing me tonight, but the concert it is! we have a group of 14 ppl going (in the PIT) and we are DVRing the game, hoping to not have the ending ruined and watch it when we get home.

Yes I rang Chris a few minutes ago, and he said "What's a Stanley Cup":P

I advised him not to mention it, but he might have to make small talk if he needs the crowds attention:D

Yes I rang Chris a few minutes ago, and he said "What's a Stanley Cup":P

I advised him not to mention it, but he might have to make small talk if he needs the crowds attention:D

:laugh3: He'd better not mention it in Buffalo...he might make some people angry. :rolleyes: We've got some pretty hardcore hockey fans here.

And I'm sure his voice will be fine today. He had like three days to recover. Should be enough...right? :\

hmmm.... Those who are dead, are not dead, their not livin on this thread, ooooh oh oh.:laugh3: sorry kinda quiet here

I'm listening to LRLRL and 42 came on the second I read your response, too funny! It is quiet, hopefully there will be updates later!