✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

21 Jun-2009: General Motors Place, Vancouver, Canada - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOO! I got maybe 2 hours of sleep last night and was still so pumped up from last night that I just got back from an hour at the gym and still feel hyper and excited! cannot wait to get more energy out tonight!!!!1!!!!!11!

I was not that impressed with last nights show. The ottawa concert was much better. They run off songs so fast, it was over before you knew it. He didn't talk much and didn't use the runways much either. I love coldplay and would have been happy just watching him sit on stage but i thought he lacked energy....probably exhausted..... I love them anyways and will be at the show tonight. I have amazing pics and video...will share it once it's downloaded. Just a warning...if you are on the floor close to stage...security is strict!! No going to the side of the stage. They are filming the 2 nights for a video.

I was not that impressed with last nights show. The ottawa concert was much better. They run off songs so fast, it was over before you knew it. He didn't talk much and didn't use the runways much either. I love coldplay and would have been happy just watching him sit on stage but i thought he lacked energy....probably exhausted..... I love them anyways and will be at the show tonight. I have amazing pics and video...will share it once it's downloaded. Just a warning...if you are on the floor close to stage...security is strict!! No going to the side of the stage. They are filming the 2 nights for a video.

I agree with you in the fact that the concert is very quick, it's less than two hours long and I sometimes think that they are trying to just get the thing over with. :bigcry:

I am also so upset that they did not change the setlist for none of the shows during this leg of the tour. Nothing from Parachutes, A Rush Of Blood..., nor X&Y. I also did a poster in my show and asked them to play Moses, and they didn't care... :bigcry:

The only song that was noticeably fast for me was Yellow. The others were a little bit faster but nothing to bad.

It was an amazing show overall. Snow Patrol kicked ass, Howling Bells were okay, nothing amazing though.

Looking forward to tonight. By the way anyone who has section 111, you are in luck.

Have fun later!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance:

I'll try not to have to much fun! Or get to close to them with my great seats tonight! Right by the B-Stage!

I'll Tweet again, I dont think the set will change though. Especially if they are filming.

Following and ready to post your tweets here :D

Conflicting tweet from Malcolm-Edge just in.

malcolm42 Filming for archives not a dvd or video. Informed by video manager. Got a viva pick too!

So we AREN'T getting a Vancouver DVD after all! Either Chris was announcing wrongly yesterday or the tweeters got it wrong.

I think they are going to film several shows then compile a Viva tour DVD over the whole tour instead of a single city.

I hope so! I would love anothere Live DVD release.... I was freaking when I first saw they were filming the Vancouver shows since I was SUPPOSED to be at the show tonight, but thanks to work, my business trip was cancelled :veryangry2: It would suck knowing I also would have missed out being in the audience of the filmed show!!!

If all they wanted was footage, their camera guys could record that. But they have now filmed with pro cameras Chicago and Vancouver both shows over 2 nights with notices posted that shows are being filmed. That's got to be more than just for the archives. It can't exactly be cheap to do this.

If all they wanted was footage, their camera guys could record that. But they have now filmed with pro cameras Chicago and Vancouver both shows over 2 nights with notices posted that shows are being filmed. That's got to be more than just for the archives. It can't exactly be cheap to do this.

Yeah, I was thinking that too... Well I guess I should hate on work more now that they stopped me from being at a filmed show... grrr :D

malcolm42 Holy shit. So close! Snow Patrol is rocking it out.

More upgrades by the boys and the crew :D

janicenikkel @coldplay My hubby &12 year old son were moved to Row 2 beside the stage at tonite's concert. Super psyched. Great b-day present for my son!

Missykaniuk Just got upgraded to 3rd row FLOOR at coldplay! WHAT?! :) :) :) almost as close as @ mayercraft!

malcolm42 Row 4 i can't believe it! I wanted this upgrade so badly!

Yellow!!!

cupcakemilie Coldplay <3 <3 <3 http://twitpic.com/82szk

jminter ...it was all Yellow... http://yfrog.com/18z5tj @coldplay

z5t.jpg

jclgan is at the Coldplay concert... Recording live in Vancouver for DVD!

NatashaCarpio Is beyond bored at the Coldplay concert - I don't understand how they're so popular

Someone needs to get off her high horse.

LynnSteven @coldplay is on fire! http://twitpic.com/82thb

SerenRoseDry is wachin coldplay this very second! love them all over again