🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be fine with that, Nina. But I don't have every Blur album either. What time? Y'know, timezones. :\

And Liz, nice Alex picspam. :charming:

Omg, I was watching an interview of Two Door Cinema Club on french TV, and they showed pics of the band meeting Prince Charles at Glastonbury

And then, in the background, I spot a guy... wearing short pants... with long brown hair... being an attention whore... guess who? xD

:laugh3::laugh3:

Gosh, reminds me of this interview :

[ame=

]
[/ame]

I have Modern Life is Rubbish and The Great Escape. And Midlife, of course. But it's okay, I haven't googled the links for the rest yet. :nice:

I'm fine with now, it's 11:09pm. I'm tired though, and not in a really good mood. Eh, perhaps we should have a listening party for one of the Blur albums, at that listening party thread in The Lounge. :wacko:

Anything would do! Maybe Modern Life Is Rubbish? When do you have time? I shall watch some videos now and I'll probably finish in 2 hours if not earlier. :)

Oh god, that pic! :laugh3: They all look so, so wrong! Don't want to be mean, it's just that they all look scary. Innocently scary, maybe. :bigcry:

Are you done with your listening party girls?

Fine by me :sneaky:

What do you want to listen to?

I think some of your girls saw this on tumblr... I'm still laughing so hard :laugh3:

tumblr_l88wpgOSSh1qasaqoo1_500.jpg

wtf

Oh fuck that's so creepy :bigcry: Whoever did this has some mental issues xD