✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Blur Thread

sarah**

DAMO'S ASS. :wink3:

I wonder why he showed his butt in the first place...

They look kinda good together. But ahahaha, her lost. :|

Woops. I wanted the imported one haha. Though it probably has no difference than the one made here.

Alcohol... Did Damon drink too much alcohol then? :|

But his voice is still sexay haha.

Showed his arse 'cus he likes teasing us! :whip:

Yes, they were a very beautiful couple. I actually kind of have a girl crush on her too lulz :P But I like him a lot with Suzi now. Suzi is awesome and I think good for him.

And yah he definitely drank a lot :lol: But I guess people's voices change throughout their whole life really.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showed his arse 'cus he likes teasing us! :whip:

Yes, they were a very beautiful couple. I actually kind of have a girl crush on her too lulz :P But I like him a lot with Suzi now. Suzi is awesome and I think good for him.

And yah he definitely drank a lot :lol: But I guess people's voices change throughout their whole life really.

Damo buttt

Suzi's cool. :wacko:

I would like to listen to Elastica's album someday. I have a couple of songs, that's about it.

I don't think he can sing like how he did in the early Blur days anymore. :sad:

Not hating the sexy deep voice tho. :charming:

Guys, you can post as many time as you want Damon's butt, I only see this picture. The perfect man in the world = Graham. I love him so much with short hair :blush:

That is a stunning picture of Graham. He is adorable. I watched that interview he did last night for the great escape with a drag queen who kept calling him cheryl. He was very drunk and kept showing her his funny faces. He's just so cute!

MMMMmmm, Damon's ass...!

I can't really hear a huge change in Damon's voice to be honest - at least from a deep point of view. Like his voice is pretty deep in The Universal and even in There's no other way. I must listen again and pay more attention!

Guys, you can post as many time as you want Damon's butt, I only see this picture. The perfect man in the world = Graham. I love him so much with short hair :blush:

LOUISE! :cheesy:

Awww you cute Graham girl, you! He is absolutely lovely.

Damo buttt

Suzi's cool. :wacko:

I would like to listen to Elastica's album someday. I have a couple of songs, that's about it.

I don't think he can sing like how he did in the early Blur days anymore. :sad:

Not hating the sexy deep voice tho. :charming:

You should! Elastica has some great albums. And Damon played keyboards for their albums under a stage name, Dan Abnormal.

You should listen to them on you tube!

yeah, he probably can't sing like he did back then anymore. :(

His deep voice is ever hotter, imo, so I don't mind. :wacko:

:drunk: I agree some Gorillaz songs are just lskdjfklsdflksdj his voice so nice and lowwwww. or high :lol: still hot.

That is a stunning picture of Graham. He is adorable. I watched that interview he did last night for the great escape with a drag queen who kept calling him cheryl. He was very drunk and kept showing her his funny faces. He's just so cute!

MMMMmmm, Damon's ass...!

I can't really hear a huge change in Damon's voice to be honest - at least from a deep point of view. Like his voice is pretty deep in The Universal and even in There's no other way. I must listen again and pay more attention!

Aww:lol: I love that interview with Graham!

002bkh45

0029fr5p

ADORABLE!

:heart:

It suits him great. :nice: :cheesy:

MMMMmmm, Damon's ass...!

The drag queen interviewed them all, hasn't she? Those interviews were so weird :lol:

It's more obvious if you listen to Leisure and then some of his newish stuff. Then again, the genre is completely different. :shrug:

It suits him great. :nice: :cheesy:

The drag queen interviewed them all, hasn't she? Those interviews were so weird :lol:

It's more obvious if you listen to Leisure and then some of his newish stuff. Then again, the genre is completely different. :shrug:

Yeh, I've never listened to Leisure in full, so I'm gonna do that!

I know she interviewed Damon as well anyway. I don't think I've seen the Alex or Dave ones though. I love the way Graham just says "you're weird" at the end of the interview! Hilarious and so cute!

Yeah, I think I will listen to Elastica's album. Not now tho. :wacko:

Those gifs of Graham are so cute! I love how he can look so stern and serious and next moment, he can be pulling faces! :blush:

Is it just me, or Graham barely seems to grow old? :uhoh:

Randomness, probably. :wacky:

Look at this pic.

tumblr_l8mexz7GDG1qa88wfo1_500.jpg

Notice how long Alex's legs are.

:blank:

:mellow:

Oh yeah... legs :drunk:

lmao, Damon looks like he has a tummy ache lol.

Alex is really tall, I think Damon's 5'11

He had too much booze/pot, can't see any other explanation :tongue:

Gotta love those old Blur pics <3

Graham tweets :lol:

He is so quirky that's just his normal personality. I doubt he was under the influence of anything. He hasn't touched a drink since Blur days and going through rehabs. Cute, how he brings his little red bulls on stage with him now lol.