The Blur Thread

sarah**

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're most welcome. :nice:

ION, practising the first few lines of For Tomorrow, found the score sheet! :D

Oooh that's awesome :surprised: For Tomorrow would be a lovely song to learn how to play.

I swear I already did a lonnng time ago ! :bigcry:

*is innocent and sincere* : Damon's voice = :heart:

:snobby:

His voice has always been amazing.

Although it's really deepened a lot now from Blur days. I crack up every time he tried to sing the high parts of Girls and Boys and that "OH OH OH OH" during their reunion shows :laugh3:

I crack up every time he tried to sing the high parts of Girls and Boys and that "OH OH OH OH" during their reunion shows :laugh3:

YES YES YES :laugh3: :laugh3: from like the glastonbury show, I must have seen it like 3 or 4 times now and I can't help but cringe/laugh everytime.

I swear I already did a lonnng time ago ! :bigcry:

*is innocent and sincere* : Damon's voice = :heart:

Good good. Feel free to post here now. :P

J/K of course, you'd be welcome in this thread even if you didn't find it that amazing. I'm just talking nonsense.

:hug:

his voice is :heart:

Oooh that's awesome :surprised: For Tomorrow would be a lovely song to learn how to play.

:snobby:

His voice has always been amazing.

Although it's really deepened a lot now from Blur days. I crack up every time he tried to sing the high parts of Girls and Boys and that "OH OH OH OH" during their reunion shows :laugh3:

Yeah, it's a lovely song and it even isn't that hard to play! I just need to speed up a little bit and get that F# right because it sounds kinda weird. It's a tricky note to play. :shifty:

Oh yeah, what's up with the deepening of his voice? It's considerably deeper now but I've no idea why. Girls and Boys is just... :lol: there's no way to keep a straight face when you hear a 1999+!Damo singing it. :laugh3:

I wanted to buy 13, but it was made locally. :|
Made locally? Sounds kinda sketchy. :( How much would you have to pay for it?

I never said that ! You little liar! You are the one deserving a good whipping :whip: :P ! xD

Ok, maybe I said something like I didn't find Damon's voice THAT amazing or something. :shame: lol

My vacation was fucking great, thanks :cool:. What about you?

Haha I never lie :snobby:

Yeah I'll take a look at that vm, people have to know the truth xD

My vacations were great, too bad it's over :disappointed: We should talk via vm hehe

I'm asking for a vinyl player for xmas, Ly :D

right because it sounds kinda weird. It's a tricky note to play. :shifty:

Oh yeah, what's up with the deepening of his voice? It's considerably deeper now but I've no idea why. Girls and Boys is just... :lol: there's no way to keep a straight face when you hear a 1999+!Damo singing it. :laugh3:

Right? It's like he went through a whole new puberty in his mid-30s voice deepening and all :lol:

^That kind of breakfast is okay for me in the middle of the afternoon :mellow:

Right? It's like he went through a whole new puberty in his mid-30s voice deepening and all :lol:

That's so awesome, I love vinyls!

Hahaha he probably did! ... but he already had enough chest hair before that thanks :sick: xD

Made locally? Sounds kinda sketchy. :( How much would you have to pay for it?

It was stated behind the cd: 'Made in Malaysia'. :| Omg I should support my own country what am I doing. :disappointed:

It was around RM40+, that would be 8.3+ pounds. Is that expensive?

That's great! :wideeyed: Vinyl's are becoming more used lately. :wacko:

HAHAHA. I agree, Damon's voice has grown deeper. Is it when a singer like, stays longer in the industry, his voice grows deeper? Because I have the same feeling when I hear Gary Lightbody these days. /random

J/K of course, you'd be welcome in this thread even if you didn't find it that amazing. I'm just talking nonsense.

:hug:

his voice is :heart:

Ah I really thought you guys were not welcoming people for a second :tongue: lol!

:hug: back.

Haha I never lie :snobby:

Yeah I'll take a look at that vm, people have to know the truth xD

My vacations were great, too bad it's over :disappointed: We should talk via vm hehe

Yeah, do it, you'll see :snobby:.

Yep, I was gonna do that anyway ;). See ya' on your profile lol !

Hahaha he probably did! ... but he already had enough chest hair before that thanks :sick: xD

He has chest hair? :stunned: :disappointed: Proof please !

Oh and good morning girls...

tumblr_l8ijnrymN31qcilyeo1_500.png

The Bigger Breakfast indeed :wink3:

And goodnight as well. :mellow:

:lol: :lol: Chest hair is good. Especially on Damon. -_- Hehe :mellow:

It was stated behind the cd: 'Made in Malaysia'. :| Omg I should support my own country what am I doing. :disappointed:

It was around RM40+, that would be 8.3+ pounds. Is that expensive?

HAHAHA. I agree, Damon's voice has grown deeper. Is it when a singer like, stays longer in the industry, his voice grows deeper? Because I have the same feeling when I hear Gary Lightbody these days. /random

Being used to prices such as €17 for a (new) CD, 8.3 pound is pretty cheap! :wideeyed:

As for singers' voice... The guy from Metallica went through the same or similar thing - his voice was relatively high but then it deepened because of alcohol addiction or something.

I didn't even post that one pic your talking about :lol:

And that's the only pic where he looks that hairy anyway, and it's because he's all wet and it looks heavier or something weird. Soooo shut it :P

Have some Damon arse!

DamonAlbarnblurdamonjjmmkjl.jpg

:wacky:

What, Damon, what!? :blank:

How dare he do that? He needs to learn a lesson. Off with his pants. -_-

DAMO'S ASS. :wink3:

I wonder why he showed his butt in the first place...

WTF! :angry: I like dat chest hair thank you very much! He's a MAN leave him alone :smug:

tumblr_l8i25livPg1qbuv8xo1_250.jpg

:wacky:

They look kinda good together. But ahahaha, her lost. :|

Being used to prices such as €17 for a (new) CD, 8.3 pound is pretty cheap! :wideeyed:

As for singers' voice... The guy from Metallica went through the same or similar thing - his voice was relatively high but then it deepened because of alcohol addiction or something.

Woops. I wanted the imported one haha. Though it probably has no difference than the one made here.

Alcohol... Did Damon drink too much alcohol then? :|

But his voice is still sexay haha.