✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm selling my ticket for the August 4th show at Great Woods, errr, the Comcast Center, in Mansfield, MA.

I paid $124.65 for the ticket and would like to recoup that.

The seat is Section 4 , Row F , Seat # 17. Seating chart

Paypal preferred. Money order or well-concealed cash also accepted.

PM me if you are interested.

Hi all!

My bf's friend has offered us better tickets than the ones we currently have for the Vancouver June 20th show! So I now have 2 floor tickets I don't need. One is Row 26 and the other is row 28. Just looking to recoup the face value of the ticket, PM me if youre interested in one of the tickets and we'll see what we can arrange.

=)

I need 2 tix for June 5th Verizon - Noblesville IN

Hi everyone,

I am looking for 2 tickets to Friday nights show @ Verizon in Noblesville, IN. I am taking my 10 year old and would prefer to have lower pavilion tickets. Due to the lack of time, I can meet in person if we need to. I live on the Northside of Indy. Thanks for your help!

Steve

Morning.

Sadly, I need to sell my 2 GA tickets for the Wembley concert on the 19th of Sept. The tickets were purchased in December when they first went on sale. I currently do not have the tickets in hand, as they are to be shipped by UPS soon. I do have a receipt as proof of purchase and I'll be more than willing to UPS them via overnight service. Please let me know if you are interested in the purchasing the tickets.

Thanks!!!

Do you still have the Wembley tickets? Interested.

Wembley ticket swap

hey!

Number of Tickets:

Type of Ticket:

standing

Date of Show:

Saturday 19th Sept

Venue/City:

Wembley Stadium, London

Other Information:

swap only please :)

does anyone have standing for the friday 18th sept show, i would be so massively entertained by girls aloud :D

would prefer to swap in person, can meet before the show or earlier, in london or another part of the country if i happen to be passing!

thanks

WINNIPEG, JUNE 15th. That's TONIGHT.

A quick chance for anyone that still wants a ticket. When they first went on sale, I managed to get one before they were all gone, but it wasn't what i wanted. Anyway, I nabbed some floor seats, and so, am giving away the one i bought for RETAIL. That's 111.50.

I don't want to make any profit off of this, especially since we're all Coldplayers.

Message me, and let me know!

Hello!

I have 2 tickets side by side to the Toronto show at the Rogers Centre on July 30 that I need to sell. I can't go to this show anymore unfortunately, so I really need to sell these tickets.

here's the details:

Show: Coldplay @ Rogers Centre in Toronto

Date: July 30, 2009

Section: A3 (floor)

Row: 15

Seats: 8 & 9

I'm asking for $140 for each ticket, so $280 total.. which is less than what I paid for them (d'oh!), but hey we all gotta make sacrifices.

Just message me if you are interested or want to make me an offer!

Hi

I am still looking to swap 2x standing on the 19th September Wembley stadium, for 2x standing on the 18th

If anyone is willing to swap, as the supports are also the same now, it would be very much appreciated.

Please email me on : [email protected]

Thanks very much

Joe

Hey everyone!

I've got 2 extra tickets to the Coldplay show on June 21st at GM Place. They're in Section 112, Row 5, Seats 109 and 110. A friend was supposed to buy these, but he bailed on me, so now I'm putting em up for grabs. I'm just asking for face value, $225 for the two of them or best offer. Message me for more details or if you have questions!