✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, your idea of jotting down a list of tickets at one place is highly appreciated.

Secondly, i would want to advise to those seeking tickets that they should check website accreditation like BBB, McAfee, TrustE etc before buying tickets!

Time: Tomorrow Night!

Venue: St Louis!

Seat: Upper Left Center, Row FF, seat 49

Cost: Buy me a shirt and some nachos and we'll call it even.

Seriously! :D I've had two people drop out on me already, and now #3 has a virus and can't go and I'm desperate, so I'm going alone. And there's no reason to waste that other ticket. Leeeet me know, otherwise it'll go to a very surprised scalper. "A shirt? You want a shirt?"

3 Tickets available for Coldplay - Raleigh 8/6 - Walnut Creek face value.

Face value: $126.67 each x 3 = $380.01

Section 7, Row W, Seats 29, 30, & 31

I'm not able to go to the concert, so I gotta sell the tickets.

I have the tickets in hand.

Located in N.Raleigh

First to reply gets the tickets.

Hi, everyone!

I'm looking for 2 tickets for Stockholm show 22/08. Seat category doesn't matter. Il live in Russia, will arrive to Stockholm on 20/08. In case you have the tickets for sale, please PM me and I will collect them from you upon my arrival to the city!

I have three listings on ebay for tickets to the tampa show on 8/9/09.

One ticket, section ten, row f - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280378071899

One ticket, section 13, row j - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280378072957

Two tickets, section 13, row j - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280378073867

They are listed purely at how much I paid for them, $125, each at the buy it now price. There is also a make an offer option.

Please email bittersweet.riley (at) gmail.com

i have a few general admission tix (in the pit!) for the toronto show at the rogers centre on july 30th. i will sell the tix at face value which is $155. each ticket comes with an argos voucher for $30 as they were bought through a presale for toronto argos fans.

call or text chris if interested (416) 587-8185

I have one ticket for sale for Thursday's show in Toronto - floor seat, Section A2, Row 10. Will sell for $120.

I was lucky enough to get a GA ticket so am looking to sell my seat.

Problem is that I am coming from Halifax, so if you are interested in buying we would have to do the sale at the venue while I am in line.

If you are interested please email: [email protected]

Hi guys, im from Singapore and will be heading to London for student exchange this coming sept! and the most awesome part is, i'll be there just in time for the wembly gig! so please, it would be great if anyone of u guys can sell me their tickets for the 19th show. looking for 2 or more tickets. or if anyone of u can help me on where to buy the tickets at this point of time, it'll be great too. thanks a million in advance!

Hello you guys,

I would very much want to buy 1 ticket for Udine concert in Italy. The ticket has to be PRATO NON NUMERATO. Please send me a private message and I promise to be generous about the price! :D