✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

TICKETS FOR SALE OR TRADE [2009/2010]

Texasluvsjonny

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two (2) extra tickets to Coldplay's Saratoga Springs concert on July 27th. They're for balcony seats - Sec 22, Row O, Seats 52 and 53. I'm selling them for face value ($207 total) minus the convenience charge I paid, so you save some! :)

edit: I've listed the tix on ebay so if you want them, just get them there :)

listing

I have 4 tickets for the Toronto show at the Rogers Centre. You can buy only 2 if you wish. I'm trying to sell them at face value which is around $157 canadian each. Send me an offer!

They're great seats and dead center, section A4 row 24.

The tickets are gone...sold to the first person who contacted me.

I have 2 tickets to the rescheduled Saratoga, NY show July 27...

Section 4, Row H, Seat # 15 & 16 ~ $221 which is exactly what I paid for them. I will Priority Mail them to you for free.

Hey everyone! Reposting these again... I have two tickets to sell for the Aug. 9 Tampa show at Ford Ampitheatre. The seats are located in Section 17, Row B, seats 5-6 (on the right side of the aisle). Face value is $79.50 (USD) for each ticket. PM me if you're interested!! I'm really desperate to give these away! PLEASEEEEEEE!! I'M DESPERATE!

Also, I'm trying to get rid of another pair of tix lol Section 6, Row G, Seat # 21

Section 6, Row G, Seat # 22 they're $97.50 (USD) for each ticket at face value....PM if you're interested in those as well!

Hey guys...reposting from a while back. I've got four tickets altogether for the Houston show on July 22nd, three for section 111, row C, and one for section 106, row B (second row!!). And if anybody has a spare pit ticket--yeah, I know, right--please hit me up. God, I suck at this whole getting-good-seats thing. I originally got the section 111 during the presale, then found a good deal on that lone second row seat that I just couldn't pass up, but I'm going with two friends, and it's rather difficult finding three seats together. So I got a pair of pit tickets but cannot find a third one. Dunno what I'm gonna do, really...maybe my entire family will just go with all these random tickets I have...dammit. The third girl isn't even my friend, she's my friend's friend. Ugh. I don't even like her that much...okay, sorry, gotta stop whining. PLEEEEASE message me if you're interested!!!

reposting from a few pages back :)

I'm selling 2 lawn tickets for Mansfield gig on Aug 3rd, 100$, as me and my friend changed our plans.

and till searching for

I'm searching for:

- 2 GA/Stehplatz/standing/whatever you want to call them, tickets for Munich, August 29th

- 4 tickets (doesn't matter where) for Barcelona, September 4th. They're for a friend of mine so if anyone is selling them I'm gonna get you in contact with him :)

Just drop me a PM.

Thanks in advance :)

I'm selling 2 tix to the Alpine Valley 7-25-09 show. I can't make it to the show so unfortunately I have to sell these tickets. I paid $260 for them with all the convience fees but am just trying to get rid of them. The first $200 takes em. I can ship or meet up if you are local. I'm located in Elgin, IL.

Seats are Section 202 Row LL

Call or email if interested.

Thanks

Jason 815.354.4246

Hi. I'm hoping to get my hands on a general admission floor ticket for the July 30th show in Toronto.

I already have a ticket for A2, row 10. But am now severely kicking myself that I didn't go for GA ticket instead of seating.

Anyone want to sell me a GA ticket or trade for my seat? you can email me at [email protected]

Thanks

Tickets for sale: July 18, HD Center, Carson CA

Hello everyone,

I'm sort of new here and I'm trying to sell these two tickets.

My wife and I have to cancel our trip to the Home Depot center on July 18. I bought these tickets through Tickethub about 3 months ago, but now I have to sell them.

I paid $145.00 per ticket, but I will sale them for the of $100.00 even. OBO.

The original price is $95.00. No fees or taxes. I paid $340.00 total with fees and taxes.

They are floor GA front of stage.

Here is the info:

Coldplay "Viva La Vida Tour" Live

Saturday July 18, 2009 7:30 PM

Home Depot Center, Carson CA

General Admission

Contact me at [email protected] if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks

Leo.

Default 4 Floor Coldplay Tickets - Los Angeles July 18 @ 730 PM

I forgot to put where the concert is at:

Home Depot Center

Carson, CA (near LA)

Sat Jul 18 @ 2009

Hope to hear from you, these are great floor seats so you dont have to stand the whole time!

Ryan

Hey everyone!

I have for sale 2 Coldplay tickets, side by side, for the July 30th show in Toronto @ the Rogers Centre.

Section 519

Row 1

Selling for at cost. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

Hello

I've got an extra ticket I no longer need for Coldplay's concert July 30th in Toronto at the Rogers Centre.

Section 111

Row 30

This is a great seat and I'm only giving it up because we managed to get GA tickets :nice:

PM me if you're at all interested and we'll definitely work something out. Thanks for reading.

Single GA to Carson, Saturday, July 18

A single (ONE) general admission ticket to Coldplay in Carson (SoCal) THIS Saturday, July 18. I paid close to $115 with face and fees. My friend can't go (I will be at the show).

Selling for $75 OBO. Cash or PayPal only.

Hard TM ticket.

Can meet before the show on Sat since I will be waiting in line for GA. Buy it and sit in line with me! :)

CALL me at 805 459 8650 to get this taken care of quickly.

Thanks!

Maggie