✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

Hi guys,

I know a fair few of you from overseas are coming to England to see the Coldplay stadium gigs and I just wanted to share some information with you.

There was an email sent from Ticketmaster to customers stating that the tickets would not be sent out until 5 days prior to the gig, which obviously might be a problem for those of you who are having tickets delivered outside of the UK.

I have just spoken to them about the possibility of tickets being sent out earlier and was told this was not possible. He also said that at a huge event such as this the tickets would most likely not be sent out until the very last minute.

He said the only way around this was to phone Ticketmaster cancel the delivery (the delivery charge will be refunded) and pick the tickets up from the venue's Box Office on the day.

Just thought I'd let you guys know in case some of you wish to call your respective ticket agents and do the same. :)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm... Thanks for the heads up Mich.

I have been concerned about my tickets for a while already... However, wouldn't picking it up from the box office mean I'll lose my place in line? :thinking:

Well if you're with a group of people (like say Me, Mel and Lori) I'm sure they'd keep the place in line for you :nice:

Well if you're with a group of people (like say Me, Mel and Lori) I'm sure they'd keep the place in line for you :nice:

:nice: Thanks :D

The only show I'm worried about is the Wembley one on the 19th because my ticket was bought by a friend who might not be queueing up with us... so if she too collects her tickets from the box office I'll have to go in search for her before the show :worried:

But I reckon everything will work out in the end... I hope!

On the ticketmaster website, it clearly states that an overseas delivery will arrive no later than 7 days before the gig, and the email I got from ticketmaster UK said that my ticket would arrive in Australia 7-10 days before the gig (which is just before I leave).

When an overseas person goes through the ticket buying process on ticketmaster there is an overseas delivery option, the only one you can do, which says minimum 7 days.

In theory everyone buying tickets should have known this before they bought them cos it says this when they booked ;).

On the ticketmaster website, it clearly states that an overseas delivery will arrive no later than 7 days before the gig, and the email I got from ticketmaster UK said that my ticket would arrive in Australia 7-10 days before the gig (which is just before I leave).

When an overseas person goes through the ticket buying process on ticketmaster there is an overseas delivery option, the only one you can do, which says minimum 7 days.

In theory everyone buying tickets should have known this before they bought them cos it says this when they booked ;).

But alot of people are retarded and can't read.

What it says on the site, AS YOU ARE BOOKING, to your overseas address.

Guaranteed delivery with tracking facility by FedEx to addresses outside of the European Union (as well as Switzerland) and the USA. Signature required. You will receive your tickets no later than 7 days before the event. Not available to PO Box addresses.

I read the part about receiving the tickets 7 days before the gig when I was booking.

It's just the news now that tickets will only be sent out 5 days prior that confuses me.

So I reckon they mean the tickets to UK addresses will be sent out 5 days before.

All I know is what I was told Chris, I've just spoken to someone directly that said the tickets would be sent out last minute due to the size of the event and the risk of scalping. He advised me that the tickets should be picked up at the box office. I was calling for someone in America, not myself.

Plus some people might be leaving their own country more than 5 days before.

All I know is what I was told Chris, I've just spoken to someone directly that said the tickets would be sent out last minute due to the size of the event and the risk of scalping. He advised me that the tickets should be picked up at the box office. I was calling for someone in America, not myself.

Bitch is maaadddddd *is black

I read the part about receiving the tickets 7 days before the gig when I was booking.

It's just the news now that tickets will only be sent out 5 days prior that confuses me.

So I reckon they mean the tickets to UK addresses will be sent out 5 days before.

Sounds about right to me!

Ah yeah course, course :nice:. I was also advised about box office pick up.

All I meant was, it said on the site to people about delivery times, so if anyone is overseas area they should have known all this already and planned accordingly ;). But luckily now if they screwed up for whatever reason they know they can just pick up at the box office :D!

Well if it is 5 or 7 days then there's no problem :D

It's just that he said that this event would be sent out later due to the size, that's all. Thought it was worth mentioning in case it did indeed happen :)

Hey!! he may not be as physically gifted as I am,

but there is NO need to make fun of chris' face!

I hate this thread :bigcry:.

But, I also love it cos Mich so kindly reminded and informed everyone of ticket delivery times and how you can be prepared for this :).

I hate this thread :bigcry:.

But, I also love it cos Mich so kindly reminded and informed everyone of ticket delivery times and how you can be prepared for this :).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA