✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

Here they just give it to us... English security takes us for retarded unable to put a wristband??? :inquisitive:

Anyway, I don't know what to do...

Has anyone already call to make the change and have the guarantee that the box office will work??

OK I just got off the phone with them. Took me over 20 minutes to get through. :dozey:

I changed my tickets to box office pick up. They said tickets would be there by 4pm. Hello! Gates are at 4pm. :angry: He said for large shows like this they usually open the box office at around 10am to ensure people can get their tickets and to call them a few days before the show (so they can put you on hold for another half a hour) and they would know more about the box office hours. Only the card holder can change the order and pick up the tickets. They did refund the Fed Ex charges , but do charge a small fee for box office pickup.

Oh and the first time I tried calling I used 0870 242 4442 and all I got was a message saying they were too busy right now to take calls. :whatever:

So I tried 0844 499 9999 and had to wait for a long time, but someone did finally help me. They have horrid hold music. :inquisitive:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They're probably trying to encourage people to hang up.:P
Yeah they have the message that comes on every few minutes.....we're so busy, try looking at our web site.....your call is important blah blah blah. Then more crappy music and then nothing..... me panicking OMG did I get cut off....then some static and more bad music.

Yeah they have the message that comes on every few minutes.....we're so busy, try looking at our web site.....your call is important blah blah blah. Then more crappy music and then nothing..... me panicking OMG did I get cut off....then some static and more bad music.

I wonder how much the call cost!:stunned:

OK I just got off the phone with them. Took me over 20 minutes to get through. :dozey:

I changed my tickets to box office pick up. They said tickets would be there by 4pm. Hello! Gates are at 4pm. :angry: He said for large shows like this they usually open the box office at around 10am to ensure people can get their tickets and to call them a few days before the show (so they can put you on hold for another half a hour) and they would know more about the box office hours. Only the card holder can change the order and pick up the tickets. They did refund the Fed Ex charges , but do charge a small fee for box office pickup.

Oh and the first time I tried calling I used 0870 242 4442 and all I got was a message saying they were too busy right now to take calls. :whatever:

So I tried 0844 499 9999 and had to wait for a long time, but someone did finally help me. They have horrid hold music. :inquisitive:

Thx Angie!!

So either way, they're stupid....(I bless livenation and french systems which give your tickets right away...)

I think I'll call when I'll have time to kill...Better wait at the venue and HAVE the tickets than received the tickets too late :dozey:

Tickets can only be picked up at the box office by the card holder. This person would have to get them shipped to their address then ship them to you, either in the US or at your hotel or something.

Thanks for clearing this up. Yikes---That means that I can only buy from someone living in England; otherwise its cutting it real close.

Yes, I was with her at the time!! It was a real pallaver!!

As I recall, there was someone in the queue who had a spare ticket, which Camille was able to use to get the all-important wrist-band.

By the time her ticket was at the box office, it was already too late for that. She would probably have had to go the back of the queue, which would have been awful!!:stunned:

gawds...that sounds like just the type of situation i dread finding myself in on that day! :shocked2:

which was why i made the IDD call just to ask about getting the ticket earlier. else i admittedly would never really have been arsed to make that call. oh, & Ticketmaster's FAQs & Help site were of no use for me...all that clicking around just to get a phone number to call cos they never replied to my email enquiry. grrr arggg.

Has anyone already call to make the change and have the guarantee that the box office will work??

i didn't actually get a guarantee from Ticketmaster. it was more like an advice, imo, from the girl attending to me over the phone that box office collection is my best bet to make sure i have a ticket physically on the day cos the ticket's "already there" (her own words).

I changed my tickets to box office pick up. They said tickets would be there by 4pm. Hello! Gates are at 4pm. :angry: He said for large shows like this they usually open the box office at around 10am to ensure people can get their tickets and to call them a few days before the show (so they can put you on hold for another half a hour) and they would know more about the box office hours.

eh...seems like different customer service reps give different answers? :inquisitive:

i was told by the lady i spoke to (& in a rather confident tone too, i might add) that i could pick the ticket up from 12pm onwards on the actual day.

in any case, i plan to give Ticketmaster another call when i'm in London to double check on the collection time/day again. i don't really wanna incur any more IDD call charges (they're a pocket killer!) just to call them about this issue. if possible.

Wow...I'm starting to really worry...I've bought a ticket on ebay (it's 100% seller..I don't have worries about that), it's just that he has to send me the ticket once he received it (I'm french) so with the delay =s =s

I'm going to Wembley on the 19th and I'm leaving the 18th. Do you think I will have get it by this time =s ??

E-tickets are probably the easiest way. You just print out your ticket pretty much immediately after you buy them. My Sound Relief tickets were e-tickets, so they're good in situations where you've got a large-scale event, but sounds like Ticketbastard are being Ticketbastards again.

E-tickets are probably the easiest way. You just print out your ticket pretty much immediately after you buy them. My Sound Relief tickets were e-tickets, so they're good in situations where you've got a large-scale event, but sounds like Ticketbastard are being Ticketbastards again.

Is a pain that this wasn't an option...I guess they do it to stop reproduction, but a simple ID check would have solved that.

Would have been far easier for overseas attendees.

Whats an E-Ticket??

Instead of getting the tickers sent to you via the post, you get provided with a link to tickets online where you have to print them off, they use the same tech as the old-style tickets where they have a bar-code and the man at the gate scans the bar-code to give you access.

However like the normal tickets, once the bar-code has been zapped into the system nobody else can enter using a ticket with the same bar-code on, and e-tickets are generally harder to sell on due to them normally having personal details on.

The problem with e-tickets is that you don't have a ticket stub to put on your wall

i got this email from ticketline, after i asked if they could give me a date for the delivery of my tickets:

"Thank you for your email regarding your tickets for the Coldplay concert due to take place on the 19th September, I have checked your booking and it appears that we are still awaiting these tickets to arrive from the promoters.

Unfortunately as we rely on third parties sending tickets on to our office we cannot guarantee an exact dispatch for these tickets."

Then i asked them if i could give an address of the hotel where my friends r going to stay, they said ok and yesterday i gave them all the details of that hotel :D now i can sleep :lol:

i got this email from ticketline, after i asked if they could give me a date for the delivery of my tickets:

"Thank you for your email regarding your tickets for the Coldplay concert due to take place on the 19th September, I have checked your booking and it appears that we are still awaiting these tickets to arrive from the promoters.

Unfortunately as we rely on third parties sending tickets on to our office we cannot guarantee an exact dispatch for these tickets."

Then i asked them if i could give an address of the hotel where my friends r going to stay, they said ok and yesterday i gave them all the details of that hotel :D now i can sleep :lol:

Hmmm but when exactly are you reaching London? Because we also don't know when they are sending the tickets out, there might be a chance they might send it BEFORE you reach the hotel... So I don't know what the hotel might do :\

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so like Angie, I called seetickets to change my order and pick up the tickets directly at the venue!

I was very surprise cause I had someone directly and I had not have to wait!! I had a lovely woman who told me that of course, I could pick up my tickets at the venue and she changed my order. I asked her if she could send me a email confirmation that I'll be picking them up and she did. Now on my tracker, it's said that I will pick the tickets.

I asked her when the box office will be open and she told me 3 PM...:/ Not too happy about this but I go the gig with a friend so I hope he could cue for me while I'll be picking the ticks....

She said that I will need my reference number and my credit card number to pick the ticks.

Now I'm kinda relieve cause I won't be stressing out in september waiting in front of my mail box!!!