✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I had contact with Ticketline by e-mail. I asked them about my 2 seated tickets for the 19th. Asked them if they are still despatching tickets overseas. Their answer:

Thank you for your email. Your seated tickets for Coldplay have been

dispatched. If you have not received them by the time you are due to

come to England, please let us know as we can cancel the posted tickets

and arrange for you to collect a duplicate set of tickets at the venue

on the day of the show. Ticketline staff will be working in the Wembley

box office.

Regards

Customer Services

Ticketline

So, my 2 seated tickets will be arriving in Holland in 2 days? Guess and hope so!

I have been answered from TICKET LINE that have NOT RECEIVED any TICKETS from the organizer of the event, so they haven't delivered a ticket yet, as they're considering to make all their clients to pick up their tickets at venue 2 hours before doors opening....

¿?

what??? they told me they where experiencing problems delivering tickets overseas...

I think they told you the correct answer, or maybe they dodn't receive enough tickets at time to deliver them overseas.

me either... they could have told us before they were despatching or when they actually have despatched the other ones. Why do we have to ask for our tickets first? Also I could have found an address in the UK...

Some other useful information:

"The box office will open at 11am the gates are opening at 4pm.

The gates are printed on the tickets however as they are locked in our secure room I am unable to provide these details.

The box office is located in the West Stand underneath the Bobby Moore Statue."

I'd suggest to just swap tickets then if we'd like to have other entrances because some people want to queue together

HELP! IMPORTANT

I need some help!

I have to collect my tickets booked at Ticketline at the box office at midday (now changed to 11 am) the 19th.

In an email from them, they say:

"Please see the link to the seating plan on the Wembley Stadium website. The grey letters are turnstile entrances which you will be able to use. When you collect your tickets from the box office, the gates will be stated on the physical ticket which I unfortunately do not have access to, however the member of staff at the box office will be able to direct you to the closest gate.

The West Stand box office is now opening from 11am. Normally around this time you do not get large queues at the gates, due to there being so many gates. You can collect your tickets from 11am, then get to a gate in plenty of time for the gates opening, and before the queues get too big.

Alternatively, as you have purchased 2 tickets you could find a place in the queue at a gate close to the box office with the person you have the other ticket for, then go to the box office to collect the ticket, while your friend holds the place in the queue.

Apologies if this email is not sufficient, if you have any other queries please let me know and I will try my best to help you."

This is the link she gave me http://www.wembleystadium.com/NR/rdo...WS_L1_2008.pdf

She makes it sound like it doesn't matter what entrance I wait at. Can this possibly be true?

I have booked GA standing tickets by the way.

I am just afraid of being rejected at the gate by the ticket checker when they open at 4 pm because it is not the gate stated on my tickets!

On the list of Coldplayers entering this concert, are all the people where it says which gate is stated on their tickets - do they all have GA standing tickets?

I can understand that at least H, J, M, N, B and C leads to the GA field. Am I right?

I need some help!

I have to collect my tickets booked at Ticketline at the box office at midday (now changed to 11 am) the 19th.

In an email from them, they say:

"Please see the link to the seating plan on the Wembley Stadium website. The grey letters are turnstile entrances which you will be able to use. When you collect your tickets from the box office, the gates will be stated on the physical ticket which I unfortunately do not have access to, however the member of staff at the box office will be able to direct you to the closest gate.

The West Stand box office is now opening from 11am. Normally around this time you do not get large queues at the gates, due to there being so many gates. You can collect your tickets from 11am, then get to a gate in plenty of time for the gates opening, and before the queues get too big.

Alternatively, as you have purchased 2 tickets you could find a place in the queue at a gate close to the box office with the person you have the other ticket for, then go to the box office to collect the ticket, while your friend holds the place in the queue.

Apologies if this email is not sufficient, if you have any other queries please let me know and I will try my best to help you."

This is the link she gave me http://www.wembleystadium.com/NR/rdo...WS_L1_2008.pdf

She makes it sound like it doesn't matter what entrance I wait at. Can this possibly be true?

I have booked GA standing tickets by the way.

I am just afraid of being rejected at the gate by the ticket checker when they open at 4 pm because it is not the gate stated on my tickets!

On the list of Coldplayers entering this concert, are all the people where it says which gate is stated on their tickets - do they all have GA standing tickets?

I can understand that at least H, J, M, N, B and C leads to the GA field. Am I right?

I see! That sounds a little too good to be true...:thinking: I hope it is though, since I'm picking up my tickets there too:P Maybe those who have general admission tickets can go to whatever gate they want:inquisitive: That would be nice!