✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

Ok, so I have now decided to go to the Wembley shows. What do you guys think the best way for me to get tickets is? Do they frown upon ticket scalping in the UK? Do you think they will release more day of for me to buy? Or should I use something similar to StubHub and hope that I get them before I leave??

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got in contact with Debs Wild by email asking about this. Tomorrow in the evening I'll show you the email i sent and her strange answer asking me more information. Its too late here but if you help me i can try and contact her. He answered me at next day.

Talk tomorrow guys

and PLEASE HELP ME TO TALK TO DEBS AGAIN AND TRY TO MAKE THE DEVELOPER SEND THE TICKETS EARLIER

what if someone from this board who is based in the U.S. wants to sell their tickets? Of course, now I would want the person to call ticketmaster or ticketline to hold the ticket at the box office instead of shipping. How would this work so the tickets can be transferred to me? Am i making sense anyone?

Coldplayers UNITE!!!!:whip::angry:

:P

Coldplayers unite against stupid ticketing agents who have no bloody sense of urgency and (in the first place) no frigging common sense :thinking:

pff Some countries fear American Marines invading and attacking............. You all best fear psycho women Coldplay fans. WE WILL FUCK YOU UP! When we walk the street, the UN trembles in fear! :angry:

What Angie said :angry:

as was mentioned earlier in the thread there's no problem queueing up with others from Coldplaying as we will save your spot :)

I'm also hoping that a few precisely co-ordinated twitters will help us all along at the same gates just nicely :cool3:

Gotta love twitter :D *mobile phone @ the ready*

what if someone from this board who is based in the U.S. wants to sell their tickets? Of course, now I would want the person to call ticketmaster or ticketline to hold the ticket at the box office instead of shipping. How would this work so the tickets can be transferred to me? Am i making sense anyone?
Tickets can only be picked up at the box office by the card holder. This person would have to get them shipped to their address then ship them to you, either in the US or at your hotel or something.

I ordered with ticketmaster wich send me back to seetickets...On my tracking page here's what's written:

We will start to despatch tickets for this event on approximately 29/08/2009 and we expect to have all tickets despatched by 12/09/2009.

They didn't mention the picking up at box of the stadium thing...:/

I don't know what to do...post offices are so unreliable...

I don't understand why they didn't do like Livenation or other systeme here: you pay and your tickets are dispatche right away! No stress then!

Their excuse is mainly because to prevent scalping and people selling the tickets off @ absurdly inflated prices.

But this doesn't bode well for genuine buyers (like us :dozey:) who take the effort to travel from our home countries to a foreign land to watch Coldplay :angry:

I got in contact with Debs Wild by email asking about this. Tomorrow in the evening I'll show you the email i sent and her strange answer asking me more information. Its too late here but if you help me i can try and contact her. He answered me at next day.

Talk tomorrow guys

and PLEASE HELP ME TO TALK TO DEBS AGAIN AND TRY TO MAKE THE DEVELOPER SEND THE TICKETS EARLIER

There won't be much debs or any from Coldplay can do about that - as this is totally a promoter/ticket agent issue and the issue is not just for the coldplay gigs.

P.

Ok so I contacted ticketline, asking about delivery to US, and being worried about the tix getting to my house when I'm already in London. This is the reply I got:

Tickets can arrive any time up to 7 days before the event depending on when we receive them from the promoters. If it helps we can send your tickets to an address in the UK such as to a friend here or to your hotel. If you would like to do this, please reply to your original confirmation email (including the original email) and stating the address you would like the tickets to be posted to and also the last 4 numbers of your credit card you booked with for security.

Umm, so I still don't know where I stand. They didn't give the option of picking up at box office, or a faster delivery.:\ It says they will deliver "up to 7 days before," but will that mean they will arrive 7days before???:uhoh: And I don't even have a hotel booked yet to give that as an address. This is all I need, to get to London and end up not going to the shows!:bomb::bigcry::wreck: I'm going to be a wreck until I have those tickets in my hands!!!

:thinking: At least Ticketline gives you the option of delivering your tickets to another address. Ticketmaster seems adamant that they can't send anywhere but to the credit card address.

Do you know someone in the UK well? You can ask Ticketline to send your tickets to him/her, and possibly pick them up a few days before the gig when you are in London. Also, I would presume they mean the tickets ought to reach you 7 days before the gig, but I'm not too sure :inquisitive:

Khalplay needs to come in here and tell you guys what happened to her and stupid seetickets when she saw Keane at the O2 :dead: worst case scenario!

Yes, I was with her at the time!! It was a real pallaver!!

As I recall, there was someone in the queue who had a spare ticket, which Camille was able to use to get the all-important wrist-band.

By the time her ticket was at the box office, it was already too late for that. She would probably have had to go the back of the queue, which would have been awful!!:stunned:

Yes, I was with her at the time!! It was a real pallaver!!

As I recall, there was someone in the queue who had a spare ticket, which Camille was able to use to get the all-important wrist-band.

By the time her ticket was at the box office, it was already too late for that. She would probably have had to go the back of the queue, which would have been awful!!:stunned:

I don't understand, when you go to the box office, they didn't get the ticket to you until the gig starts :inquisitive: ????

I'll come to the gig with someone, so he can save my place on the queue...but if someone who have been in this situation can explain to us, it would be cool...!!

I don't understand, when you go to the box office, they didn't get the ticket to you until the gig starts :inquisitive: ????

I'll come to the gig with someone, so he can save my place on the queue...but if someone who have been in this situation can explain to us, it would be cool...!!

Camille's ticket arrived before the doors opened, but not before the tickets of the people already in the queue were scanned and the "inner sanctum" wristbands were handed out.;)

Well we've got our tickets for the second gig to be sent to a friend of our in London so there shouldn't be any problem about it, but for the first gig I need to trust FedEx, I'm leaving only the day before, I hope there won't be issues and I'll have them in my hands two days before the show, I mean WTF it was 13.50£ for using FedEx, I want them in a golden envelope as well for that price :angry:

Camille's ticket arrived before the doors opened, but not before the tickets of the people already in the queue were scanned and the "inner sanctum" wristbands were handed out.;)

This sucked... :\

Why are they starting scanning people before the gates opens?? :thinking:

In here, you get scanned when they open the gates, and then, you run :lol:

There won't be much debs or any from Coldplay can do about that - as this is totally a promoter/ticket agent issue and the issue is not just for the coldplay gigs.

P.

I know it's not at all a Coldplay problem, but as Coldplay contracted this enterprise to develope their tickets they can also help us and force the developer and organizer to develope tickets earlier. That's what I mean. :)

I know it's not at all a Coldplay problem, but as Coldplay contracted this enterprise to develope their tickets they can also help us and force the developer and organizer to develope tickets earlier. That's what I mean. :)

That's completely out of their control, and they have no time for stuff like that anyway.;)

Well, even if they would say something I am sure as the ticket agent in the UK never get is sorted in time it won't help much.

Just as I said before I will see TT in the stadium in 4 weeks and don't have tickets for it yet and they won't arrive like 2-1 week prior. So that is not an isolated issue which coldplay could actually solve.

P.

Because they need to put the wristbands on, which takes time................. ;)

Here they just give it to us... English security takes us for retarded unable to put a wristband??? :inquisitive:

Anyway, I don't know what to do...

Has anyone already call to make the change and have the guarantee that the box office will work??