✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

I am gonna be in Manchester for the LCCC concert and was gonna buy some tickets off Ebay, and was just wondering if anyone knows if all the 'Standing' tickets are the same, or if some are better?

Thanks!

Standing means standing...!! The rule is: the earlier you get at the gate, the better you have a chance to get close to the stage!

But a little advice: take good shoes cause you'll have to queue all a day and at the opening of the gates, you'll have to run...fast!! :lol:

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I asked her when the box office will be open and she told me 3 PM...:/ Not too happy about this but I go the gig with a friend so I hope he could cue for me while I'll be picking the ticks....

to be honest, i find that the opening time for the box office has been rather inconsistent so far - i was told by the TicketMaster staff it'll be open at 12PM instead (& i think some others have been told the standard "1hr before gates open").

i'd say the best bet would be either to just show up as early as you can manage or call them up again a day or two before the gig day to double confirm on the opening time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:dance:

Rang up ticketmaster today to change from overseas delivery to box office pick up. It was 42 minutes past the hour I think :D!! I was off the phone in under 5 minutes.

Got straight through, no waiting at all. I was so surprised I couldn't believe the man talking to me was real. After he knew my details he changed it straight away, and even cracked a joke which was funny :laugh4:. Then he said I'd get refunded the delivery charge and what to do about box office pick up.

The entire phone call cost me 20 cents! :D

Ticketmaster :heart:.

Oh, and still in disbelief it had all happened I logged in on the site straight after. It said my tickets were box office pick up, and what my new charge was :D!!

:dance:

Rang up ticketmaster today to change from overseas delivery to box office pick up. It was 42 minutes past the hour I think :D!! I was off the phone in under 5 minutes.

Got straight through, no waiting at all. I was so surprised I couldn't believe the man talking to me was real. After he knew my details he changed it straight away, and even cracked a joke which was funny :laugh4:. Then he said I'd get refunded the delivery charge and what to do about box office pick up.

The entire phone call cost me 20 cents! :D

Ticketmaster :heart:.

Oh, and still in disbelief it had all happened I logged in on the site straight after. It said my tickets were box office pick up, and what my new charge was :D!!

for Manchester or Wembley or both?

I bought from ticketline, and I emailed asking them about changing the shipping address from US to UK. It took 1day for them to reply. I needed to go back to the original confirmation email and reply to that with new address and last 4digits of my credit card. I did that a couple of days ago, but haven't gotten a reply confirming the change:\.

Ok it's been a few days since I requested the change in MAILING address from ticketline, and I was starting to get worried. Since I saw that rush seems to not have had a problem, I just went and checked on my acct at ticketline, and it seems they have made a change...to my billing address:dozey:.

So now I'm MR. So&So with a billing adress in the UK.:rolleyes: Hmm. Well my credit card was already billed months ago, so it not like they'll have to confirm my billing address again, right?:thinking: So long as the tix are mailed ON TIME to that address....(ugh:angry: I just realized that the freakin' "country" line says US...when the rest of the address is OBVIOUSLY from England. Is this place run by monkeys, or what?!?!:furious:)

God, this whole thing is soo stressful...every step is a challenge!!!!:bomb: It's allll for Coldplay!!!!:wacky:

my tics r going to be sent to freds hotel :D ticketline replied my message, they r great, ty catherine :D

Awesome!! I'm so happy you got it sorted!!!

So now I'm MR. So&So with a billing adress in the UK.:rolleyes: Hmm. Well my credit card was already billed months ago, so it not like they'll have to confirm my billing address again, right?:thinking: So long as the tix are mailed ON TIME to that address....(ugh:angry: I just realized that the freakin' "country" line says US...when the rest of the address is OBVIOUSLY from England. Is this place run by monkeys, or what?!?!:furious:)

As long as this is working... sounds as if the monkeys found a way!

When their condition is to send to the billing address only and they changed that now... I think then it's fine like that!! :dance: