✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to let you know I am going to see Take That at Wembley on 5th July and the tickets haven't arrived as yet, checked seetickets and they won't starting to send them out before week commencing 22nd June.

So, personally esp. if you are overseas I would collect them from the boxoffice. I am sure people hold places in the queue if you just nip to the box office and pick up the ticket.

Normally you do need the Credit Card which was used to buy the ticket.

P.

Why must Ticketbastard UK be so fucked up? Yes it is a big show, that's why you shouldn't leave it to the last fucking minute to send out tickets! Why the hell didn't they just offer box office pick up to people outside the UK to begin with!

So this is the email I got from them. Some things to note are :

Dear Ticketmaster Customer,

This is a courtesy email from Ticketmaster regarding your purchase of tickets for the Coldplay event that is due to take place at Wembley Stadium.

Your tickets will be dispatched closer to the event date.

Whilst Ticketmaster aims to dispatch tickets as soon as possible we are not able to be specific with exact dates of dispatch. Please allow as much time as possible for your tickets to arrive. If your tickets have not arrived five days before the show, or if you are travelling, five days before you leave, please contact us. Please include your reference number and the name and postcode the booking is under. Ticketmaster only posts tickets to the billing address of a credit card. If the address in your booking does not correspond to that held by your credit card company, we may cancel your tickets.

The tickets will be dispatched to the address given at the time of purchase. If you have changed address, please contact our Customer Support Team on 08444 999 999 or by clicking here and searching for 'Change of Address' within the Frequently Asked Questions field.

Please note that due to the dispatch process on these tickets any changes to your address needs to be made at least 4 weeks before the event date.

The event organiser will not allow Ticketmaster to duplicate lost or undelivered tickets on many events so it is very important that you receive your tickets in order for you to gain entry into the event. In these circumstances your tickets will be delivered by secure post.

Our secure post method means that on certain events, due to the time constraints, if you are not at home when the courier attempts delivery, the courier will assess the property to determine whether the address is a secure, low-risk location. In these circumstances the courier may post your tickets without obtaining a signature.

This method aims to ensure that you receive your tickets securely and with the added convenience of you not having to re-arrange a delivery.

Thank you for using Ticketmaster!

You have to change your delivery address 4 weeks before the show, but the delivery address must match your credit card address. :dozey:

So now after they have had my money for a year drawing interest I get to spend god only knows how much money on overseas calls to be put on hold for a hour to do something that should have been offered to fucking begin with!

You have to change your delivery address 4 weeks before the show, but the delivery address must match your credit card address. :dozey:

So now after they have had my money for a year drawing interest I get to spend god only knows how much money on overseas calls to be put on hold for a hour to do something that should have been offered to fucking begin with!

:sad: I didn't realise that at the start there was no box office option :sad:.

Hope everything gets sorted Angie, big ticket companies = crap :bigcry:.

I HATE the fact that they only send to the address your credit card is registered to.

So they are going to send my tickets to Singapore when I'm already in London. And I have to spend a fortune using urgent mail to get my tickets back to the UK.

I HATE the fact that they only send to the address your credit card is registered to.

So they are going to send my tickets to Singapore when I'm already in London. And I have to spend a fortune using urgent mail to get my tickets back to the UK.

Did you buy them using your credit card? Call them and change it to box office pickup. That's what I am going to have to do. And if my fucking tickets are not at that fucking box office.....there will be no fucking show as will I lay waste to Wembley Stadium! :angry:

Did you buy them using your credit card? Call them and change it to box office pickup. That's what I am going to have to do. And if my fucking tickets are not at that fucking box office.....there will be no fucking show as will I lay waste to Wembley Stadium! :angry:

Well if we don't find our tickets there, you and I both have a mission to accomplish.

Ok, you guys are making me reaaal nervous, 'cause I ordered tickets from ticketline who have sent NOTHING to me, besides an email way back in Nov saying "thanks for the money." And I've been so lazy I have not tried to contact them since then to see about delivery times, etc...

Angie I'm right behind you in "The Storming of Wembley" if there are problems with the tickets:bomb:

she's still got 6 shows before the aforementioned one even takes place :laugh3:
Hush you! Some has to pay for Chrissy Martin's fancy private airplane.

:stunned:

GOD DAMMIT! ANGIE! :P

While I'm on my rampage I might as well take down that bloody Emirates Stadium too. :angry:

Well if we don't find our tickets there, you and I both have a mission to accomplish.
That's right Min.

i actually called up Ticketmaster in UK to try & see if i could do the opposite. :P

& i got the follow up email from them too about the delivery.

cos i'm coming in from Malaysia where post has been known to go missing & i'll be in London by 11 Sep. i thought i'd get them to deliver it to me instead if it can be sent out earlier than the stated 5-7 days before the gig.

as Mimixxx has already pointed out, this isn't possible.

the girl i spoke to even recommended that i leave my ticket to be picked up at the box office, particularly cos of 1 significant detail also - GA (standing/level 1) tickets will not be reissued in the case that they somehow get lost, be it cos you lost it or the postal/courier service screwed up.

the other thing i'm now left wondering is whether the GA tickets issued will have specific gates printed in which case i wouldn't know if where i'm queueing is the right gate/area. i was told i can only pick up the ticket from 12pm onwards on the actual day & i was planning to go in the morning. :\

i was told i can only pick up the ticket from 12pm onwards on the actual day & i was planning to go in the morning. :\
as was mentioned earlier in the thread there's no problem queueing up with others from Coldplaying as we will save your spot :)

I'm also hoping that a few precisely co-ordinated twitters will help us all along at the same gates just nicely :cool3:

pff Some countries fear American Marines invading and attacking............. You all best fear psycho women Coldplay fans. WE WILL FUCK YOU UP! When we walk the street, the UN trembles in fear! :angry:

SERIOUSLY. NO ONE & NOTHING gets in the way of me and my Coldplay:angry:

as was mentioned earlier in the thread there's no problem queueing up with others from Coldplaying as we will save your spot :)

I'm also hoping that a few precisely co-ordinated twitters will help us all along at the same gates just nicely :cool3:

What the heck did coldplayers do before Twitter?!?!:thinking: how did we keep updated on shows, how would we have coordinated meetups?!?:lol:

pff Some countries fear American Marines invading and attacking............. You all best fear psycho women Coldplay fans. WE WILL FUCK YOU UP! When we walk the street, the UN trembles in fear! :angry:

the only person who should be scared of you is Jonny :P

god knows what you'd do if you got him alone! :stunned: :P

thank god for Coldplaying + Twitter then... :lol:

tho i'll need a Twitter app for my WinMo phone (does any such thing even exist?) + a really good mobile plan with unlimited mobile broadband & heavy duty phone batt...heh

*puts thinking cap on & fingers in the triangle of evil contemplation pose* :thinking: