✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I wrote ticketmaster, so I'll let you know if they'll answer.

They answered and told me they have forwarded my question to Ticketmaster as it regards the tickets..but as far as I know it's not TM who printed them :thinking:

Oh well let's see if we get ans answer and if it's the same :)

Anyone living in London who could go up to Wembley and maybe ask someone there about the pitch entrances?

I have received an answer from ticketmaster:

Dear Stefan,

Thank you for your e-mail.

I apologise for any confusion caused by this matter.We have contacted the venue regarding this matter and they have advised that you use the entrance that is stipulated on the main body of your ticket, rather than the one on stub.

I am happy to have been able to assist. We are continually striving to deliver a World Class Service to our customers. Should you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Adele_ZME802

Customer Care Advisor

Strange name by the way, but this should clear things up. :)

I have received an answer from ticketmaster:

Strange name by the way, but this should clear things up. :)

Yay, thanks Stefan :D

Now..what about asking them exactly how many entrances there are? Since they are so willing to help :P

edit: ticketmaster wrote to me, let's see if a different person from the customer care will give me the same answer, and then I can about the number of entrances :nice:

Yay, thanks Stefan :D

Now..what about asking them exactly how many entrances there are? Since they are so willing to help :P

edit: ticketmaster wrote to me, let's see if a different person from the customer care will give me the same answer, and then I can about the number of entrances :nice:

Hopefully this will help:

IMG_0918.jpg

Entrance E would be odd to go into for standing tickets as it's a lot of moving stairs up-to level 5 ;)

Oh yeah I know where the entrances are but I just wanted to understand how many pit entrances.

For U2 there were only 2: B & C and E & F. For Coldplay it seems there are at least three (also J & H), which is quite strange since it's the same side the stage is going to be :shrug:

I don't know why I'm so worried, maybe it's because I've just been let down by how they managed the pit entrances in Udine :disappointed:

Could someone tell me how Secure Delivery orders work in the UK ? Cause seetickets wrote this will require a signature though I'm not exactly the one receiving my tickets... will my friend have to show an ID or... am I going to be in troubles ?

Normally Seetickets will send the tickets out using royal mail special delivery, which requires a signature, they don't normally ask for ID on delivery.

Oh yeah I know where the entrances are but I just wanted to understand how many pit entrances.

For U2 there were only 2: B & C and E & F. For Coldplay it seems there are at least three (also J & H), which is quite strange since it's the same side the stage is going to be :shrug:

I don't know why I'm so worried, maybe it's because I've just been let down by how they managed the pit entrances in Udine :disappointed:

E is a seated entrance. My theory is that because level 1 for coldplay is unreserved (where for U2 it was reserved) they can allow people into the stadium at the stage side.

Hello

My seetickets online traking tells me the following:

Order Status 01/09/2009 - We are currently trying to arrange for collection at venue

¿?

What does it means?, I have or not to collect my tickets at wembley? Will they send them to me?

First I had to receive the tickets at home, then I had to collect them at the venues office, and now this. ¿?

Does anybody knows what the h**l are they telling me with that order status?

Any help please?

[Edit:]

Its trange because they email me telling me they wouldn't send me my tickets. But still can read this in my ticket tracker:

Order Details 2 x STANDING & LEVEL 1 UNRESERVED at £49.50 (including £4.50 booking fee)

And I know they discount that booking fee if they don't finally send your tickets.

I'm lost.

[]

You will have to pick the tickets up from wembley box-office, you won't be sent the tickets in the post.

If they charged you extra for delivery then they should give you that back, but booking fees they won't (sadly, it's a rip-off everywhere now)

Thanks kite, a lot :)

Then I can't sell or give my tickets for free to anybody. I finally can't travel to England. It's a pity.

But thanks :)