✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Important information for overseas Coldplayers with tickets to the Summer Stadium Gigs

Mimixxx

Aaaaargh Anna they better send them soon !

My life depends of yourr tickets... okay maybe not but still ! :uhoh:

:lol: I know you're scared!

BUT:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMAmF2diYp0]YouTube - Tom Petty - It'll All Work Out[/ame]

(Ignore the lyrics, I love the song and the title was just fitting :laugh4:)

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi you all... just wanted to let you know I just received my tickets here in the US via FedEx... they are sending them out!!!!!

Finally someone's back on topic :lol:

Good to hear that you have your tickets!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4U1EHoNfO0]YouTube - Fun Factory - Celebration[/ame]

OK! I am sooo happy and relieved right now! I called seetickets, and I can pick up the tickets from 9 that morning and don't have to wait until 3 or 4 as I was told to! Also my problem with bringing the credit card (which belongs to my mother) used to pay the tickets when collecting the tickets is now solved! My mum needs to write a letter, a power of attorney, that says that I am allowed to get the tickets under her name and with a copy of the card. They also will pay back the transaction money we payed extra for getting the tickets sent to us:) Ok, now I finally can breath again... Hope the rest of you will get your tickets soon or getting your problems solved! Believe me, I know how it feels like!:blank:

OK! I am sooo happy and relieved right now! I called seetickets, and I can pick up the tickets from 9 that morning and don't have to wait until 3 or 4 as I was told to! Also my problem with bringing the credit card (which belongs to my mother) used to pay the tickets when collecting the tickets is now solved! My mum needs to write a letter, a power of attorney, that says that I am allowed to get the tickets under her name and with a copy of the card. They also will pay back the transaction money we payed extra for getting the tickets sent to us:) Ok, now I finally can breath again... Hope the rest of you will get your tickets soon or getting your problems solved! Believe me, I know how it feels like!:blank:

this is for pick up at the Box Office @ Wembley right? that's good to hear that they won't leave it til like the last hrs. :)

& that's great that you've solved your issue with the credit card for ID verification thingy. :D

I never remember where Anna ordered our tickets !

I don't think it's ticketline though :\

I want those f*cking pieces of paper !

Ticketmaster, hun! :kiss:

And the text hasn't changed yet. (I'm checking every day :lol:)

I want my tiiiiiiickets!

Carol and me are convinced it's only one poor person who has to lick all the envelopes.

He runs out of spit very easily so that's why it takes so long to send out the tickets.

Dear Ticketmaster, give the man a GOW and tell him to hurry up! :P

Has anyone who ordered their ticket from Ticketline gotten their ticket or gotten a message about it being dispatched yet?

When I first bought the ticket back in november, I got confirmation of purchase on e-mail.

And on 31th july, I got another confirmationpurchase, but not dispatched I guess.

So I sent an email to Ticketline asking about it (did this yesterday 1/9), and they said:

Thank you for your email. These tickets have not been processed yet. Tickets can be received any time up until 7 days before the event depending on when we receive them from the promoters. If you have not received them by then, please contact us.

I'm supposed to pick them up at a hotel i'm staying at 17/9, lets just hope the hotel gets the tickets and don't loose them..:p

:uhoh: Am I the only one thinking that it'll all work out in the end and the tickets will arrive on time?

I always tell myself that this isn't the first time they're doing this and that everything will work just fine...

(Doesn't mean that I'm not checking daily if the notification on ticketmaster has changed...)

But nobody received tickets for the 19th as far as I understood it, so plenty of time left for me to start freaking out - Perrine took that job for me already! :P

I can understand all concerns of people who start their journey to London soon however.

Fingers crossed for everybody to not have trouble with the tickets!!! :kiss: