✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Why aren't you successful?

Dfit00

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I'm afraid of making mistakes...afraid of going on in my life, afraid of taking risks (that is when coldplay helps me: If you never try you'll never know what you worth, etc.)

And I guess I'm timid, but I'm doing my best to get over this!

And one more thing: I don't know what I want to be in my life--maybe because I'm comparatively too young(I'm 17).

I analyse and think too much and do too little. I guess thats my problem about being unsuccessful. What the point is in knowing what is luck and success but not putting it into practice?

99% of people are like this, you're not alone. It's not laziness or procrastination, it's hesitation.

"Whatever you dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now." - Goethe

Yossarian greatly does not need success; on the oppositions, Yossarian has many instruments which lthe arge part from its country mans simply they cannot afford, for example teapot and computer and the case of the book!

Having spoken this, many of Yossarian's country mans born into intense poverty, and some of which are even born with the dreaded HIV which can be extremely damaging.

• 5 months later...