✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Gays In South Beach

Dfit00

South Beach's reputation is just lame, I can't believe it is now a gay-beach-town.

If you have been there, tell your experiences...

Not that I have anything against gays, but a place like South Beach shouldn't be swarmed with this influence.

Hell no man, that place is so crazy, you can even find a gangbang in the street on a regular night!

First off, What the hell kind of thread is this?

Second, what world have you been living in, south beach has been a gay haven for decades. Thirdly, who gives a fuck if there are gay people there.

What exactly do you mean by INFLUENCE. Oh the horror of good wholesome american families having to see those terrible gays in the streets.

Also, stop referring to gay people as gays. A gay is not a noun. You wouldn't call black people a black or white people a white.

So he is basically moaning that his town has turned into like Brighton, and is full of men and ladies who love other men and ladies and so has forced the prices of houses down.

Actually gay men and women make property values go up here in the States.

So he is basically moaning that his town has turned into like Brighton, and is full of men and ladies who love other men and ladies and so has forced the prices of houses down.

Actually gay men and women make property values go up here in the States.

that be confusing :confused: :freak:

and i agree with aaron, seem he meant something he fear to defend now. :uhoh:

and nick is right, those threads as political or religious threads end in a bit of a fight.

that be confusing :confused: :freak:

and i agree with aaron, seem he meant something he fear to defend now. :uhoh:

and nick is right, those threads as political or religious threads end in a bit of a fight.

Thanks Ari:)

I just want to know what he meant. Too bad I have to go soon, but I hope he atleast responds.

I would, and sometimes do

is it wrong? there's nothing inherently derogatory about simplifying 'black people' to 'blacks'.

Look, it is my opinion that when you use an adjective as a noun to talk about people it dehumanizes them.

however, my big problem with what dfit00 said was where he references gay influences in south beach. I take offense to that and would like to know what he meant.

I live in Ft. Lauderdale and I wouldn't say Miami is a gay town. I know when you drive down Biscayne Blvd you see a lot of rainbow flags. Miami use to be where the old people go to retire, but now its all young people. Miami is a cool place, its very visual, lot of good places to eat at and you can get a cool tattoo.