✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

FINISHED! SOUTH AFRICA 2010 WORLD CUP!!

juanif94

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

This is getting really exciting! I can't wait to see who will be the last two standing!!!

:vuvuzela: :vuvuzela::vuvuzela::vuvuzela:

slide_8100_108048_large.jpg?1278035797931

Paraguay's success at the World Cup continued on Tuesday, with the country's soccer team beating Japan on penalty kicks to advance to the tournament's quarterfinals. Now, with only eight teams remaining, the Paraguayans may have a few more fans to help win it all.

Larissa Riquelme, a curvy lingerie model who loves her national team, has been cheering the Paraguay squad on from Asuncion, clad in revealing outfits. The 24-year-old beauty has pledged to run naked through the streets "with my body painted with the colors of Paraguay" if Paraguay wins the World Cup.

The gorgeous football fanatic is not the first person to promise to streak in the event of a World Cup win. Argentina's coach Diego Maradona was the first prominent person to issue such a guarantee, and his team has also made the quarterfinals. Scroll down for pictures of Riquelme cheering her team on. Are you rooting for Paraguay now?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/29/larissa-riquelme-lingerie_n_629975.html

PARAGUAY PARAGUAY PARAGUAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! :vuvuzela:

slide_8100_108048_large.jpg?1278035797931

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/06/29/larissa-riquelme-lingerie_n_629975.html

Quote:Paraguay's success at the World Cup continued on Tuesday, with the country's soccer team beating Japan on penalty kicks to advance to the tournament's quarterfinals. Now, with only eight teams remaining, the Paraguayans may have a few more fans to help win it all.

Larissa Riquelme, a curvy lingerie model who loves her national team, has been cheering the Paraguay squad on from Asuncion, clad in revealing outfits.
The 24-year-old beauty has pledged to run naked through the streets "with my body painted with the colors of Paraguay" if Paraguay wins the World Cup.

The gorgeous football fanatic is not the first person to promise to streak in the event of a World Cup win. Argentina's coach Diego Maradona was the first prominent person to issue such a guarantee, and his team has also made the quarterfinals. Scroll down for pictures of Riquelme cheering her team on. Are you rooting for Paraguay now?

GO PARAGUAY GO!!!!!!!

It seems Tthat Lahm's comments were in direct reference to all that went on last world cup. I didn't know about any of this until today, makes for a doubly exciting match tomorra.

Saturday***

Now we all want Paraguay to win against Spain :angel:

PARAGUAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :vuvuzela:

what does everyone think of the dutch style of play? do people generally enjoy the highly mechanical style of their tactics, they're regular passes back to the keeper even when there isnt really much pressure from the opposition. holland has always been my second team (after aus) but when you've been up for 20hrs that style of football can sometimes be a drag to watch.

do you think that this style will work against brazil who play the complete opposite (despite johan cryuff calling brazil conservative)