✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy's Art Project: Who's going to participate?

mrman78

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ Haha! :awesome:

Maybe they kicked him out of the studio, like they did with Chris? :P

Maybe, just imagine, like Jonny goes Jazz:

Will: What is this Guy???:inquisitive:

Guy:A personal project Will:rolleyes:

Will: But they're just some blurry photos!

Guy: But Blurry photos are good!:cry:

Will: Get your ass out of here Guy , we have some work to do, let the rest of us work in peace...:angry:

Guy :Ok...:cry::cry::(

Will: Weirdo...Chrisssssssssssssssss, Guy's gone , let's continue.

But , WTF??? Chris , not you too...A Solar Sistem????:inquisitive::inquisitive::veryangry2:

haha , I think I won't participate... I don't think I can get photos, and it will be expensive to send them

Hm....I'm dying to help but...although I have many pictures that match perfectly his description, I could never send them to him, they're from my family. :\

But hey. Intersting thing! I hope Guy will show us the final results :)

I believe I can contribute! As weird as this sounds I used to be friends with this 97 year old women who recently passed away and she left me her photos and a bunch of random other things so I will pick some choice photos and send them on their way!

I think its for inspirtion for the guys, i belive that each of the members will be doing projects like these and letting us help out (except for Chris) and when the projects are done we can get to see them on thier website, who knows? but i do think we will get more info later next month and during the summer!

So, with the news that Guy is doing some personal art project with old photos dating pre-1960's, who is going to see if they can find something for him?! What are you thinking of contributing? I'm thinking of going to rifle through some old thrift shops and this crazy place in Austin that has random old pictures. It's really cool of him to recruit us like this!! :thumbsup:

Oooh which place in Austin?

I was considering trying Uncommon Objects.