✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

U2 CANCEL APPEARANCE AT GLASTO - REPLACED BY GORILLAZ

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ ;) oh yes

U2 should have retire long time ago,they are too old and have back problems :lol:

What are you doing in Coldplaying haters? go to the u2 forum :rolleyes:

Coldplay rules the world,biggest and greatest band alive :D

no, it's just other festivals had better lineups. all of them have lots of interesting bands i'd like to see, but when it comes to the big names glasto was lagging behind.

That's down to the likes of Leeds/Reading paying a lot more money to bands as they have exclusive sponsorship deals, Glastonbury doesn't pay as much to bands as they don't have as many deals with sponsors and like to give money to charity

Guest howyousawtheworld

3 acts are likely. Coldplay, Led Zeppelin and the god awful Dizzee Rascal.

However the natural successor is Coldplay. Led Zeppeling will be a crap letdown like they were at the O2 arena a few years back and Dizzee Rascal - well do I need to explain.

^ ;) oh yes

U2 should have retire long time ago,they are too old and have back problems :lol:

That's the worst argument I've seen.

I'm not a U2 fan, but I don't come saying "YAH, THEY SHOULD JUST GIVE UP COS CP HAS TO BE THAR COS THEY RELEASED A SHIT ALBUM NOBODY ADMITS IS SHIT".

Not a Coldplay hater either. I like their pre-Viva stuff, but I don't go around saying they're the best band around.

If you're so narrow minded then shame on you.

I'm just realistic.

A thing many fans are not.

And they should all be realistic, not blind.

And if I thought crazy fangirls were annoying, I've found another level of pathetic band obsession, and you're the best example.

Now back to the topic.

Ah tbh, I've got nothing to say, wasn't planning to attend Glasto, and not like I watch it on tv every year.

Guest howyousawtheworld

Also all those criticising Coldplay, go back to the Radiohead forum and suck one eyed monster dick. This is a Coldplay forum and quite frankly you've obviously got a lot of time on your hands if you like signing up to Coldplaying and making fun of them and their fans. Morons.

Coldplay > u2

obviusly

Also all those criticising Coldplay, go back to the Radiohead forum and suck one eyed monster dick. This is a Coldplay forum and quite frankly you've obviously got a lot of time on your hands if you like signing up to Coldplaying and making fun of them and their fans. Morons.

just :clap::clap:

Go away radiohead and (about to retire) U2 fans.

ThiS IS A COLDPLAY FORUM for fans not haters

and i repeat ...The biggeest band in the world foum ;)

^ ;) oh yes

People like you, make me wonder why Chris Martin even thought of saying

Coldplay fans are the best in the world. If you like Coldplay then you're obviously very intelligent and good looking and all-around brilliant.

I guess it was a joke or something.

Have you ever even listened to U2? Probably not. So stop dissing them. Mkay thanks.

That brings me to my next question how many other bands other than Coldplay have you even listened to? And no bands under the names: Pectoralz, Starfish, or even Apparatjik do not count.

Also why would we go to a U2 forum? Just because we listen to more than one band unlike you , doesn't change the fact that we still like some of coldplay's stuff.

Finally I think anyone, who is not delusional on this forum will agree that Coldplay maybe not yet, but hey maybe they never will be, but are not the biggest and greatest band alive. Their music is great, but there is no fucking way Coldplay is bigger than U2.

^ nice nickname :laugh3:

contradicts your point of view..

im just TIRED of stupid haters in this foum! :)

and coldplay nowadays are by far more big than u2...

Fans in facebook,twitter,album sales( 8 vs 3 million in the last of each other) are just exaples

of that..

The only band that sells that quantity nowadys is Coldplay

How does that contradict my point of view? What does that even have to do with anything? Even if I still was "obsessed" with Coldplay, I could still think U2 is better. And that was just a retarded username I happened to come up with when I first joined.

Uhm your facts are wrong. Have you checked U2's salary for the past year? 75.3 million pounds. That's more than any other band or artist have made in the world. So obviously U2 has more fans, and more people are willing to spend money on them.

What does facebook fan count give you? A lot of people on my facebook know one song from a band and click "like" so that's pretty inaccurate.

You're retarded dude.

I might like Radiohead more, hell yes, but I don't think Radiohead is the best band out, and start counting fans and their earnings and how many cd's they sold or how many grammys they've won, it doesn't define the music, or the meaning of their music.

I love them cos I do.

And I accept things about them. I'm realistic.

You on the other hand, are obsessed in a whole new gay level.

YOU'RE WORSE THAN A FANGIRL.

I bet you're a teenager.

^ 19 and you?

pretty obsesed with gays you are ,seems maybe youre a repressed gay :lol:

youre a hater,so dont need to discuss with you,go to the radiohead forum and let Cp fans enjoy they forum ;).

^^

They win more money in tour maybe,but in album sales lately , theres no comparison XD

8 million(viva) and 10 million (x and y) vs 3 million( no line ..) of u2 last record ,that means coldplay has more fans that buy their albums ,that spend money on them,wayy more .

Now they are the biggest band on earth,many many people confirm that,watch some videos in youtube youll notice how many presenters name them as that,during X and Y era too,they were already ruling the world.

You may like what you like,but for me they are also the best band in the world :smug: (appart from the biggest also)

No one can say who is the best band around... saying who is best is all subjective. Like take the "best guitarist of all time"... can you honestly tell me how they pick those lists? ...of course not, it's all based on opinion, that's why the lists constantly change.If you want to say most successful, then yes... perhaps they have that title now.

IMO, Coldplay have lost their way. I feel that their first two albums were so great in terms of arrangement. X&Y was great for me at first, but I've grown bored of it. VLV... it has some good songs, but I find so many of the songs to have too much going on. I personally prefer the minimalistic Coldplay where they used few guitars. Simplicity worked best for them IMO.

Also... you guys need to stop with the whole Radiohead/U2 fans should get out of here. If you haven't noticed this thread is in the World of Music (talking about other music outside of coldplay), not one of the coldplaying main threads talking about Coldplay.

I like all 3 bands, Radiohead of course the most.