✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two trains from London to Cheshire have already been cancelled this morning :( The next is running late and the snow hasn't even properly hit yet.

Oh :thinking:

it was snowing in Birmingham for a while but it stopped and now it is all melting.

Don`t worry!

i'm gonna flight tomorrow in the early afternoon. i really hope to arrive, then it'll be ok. the only thing i don't want is to see my flight cancelled. Once i'll be in UK, i'll reach liverpool on foot if it will be necessary :)

i'm gonna flight tomorrow in the early afternoon. i really hope to arrive, then it'll be ok. the only thing i don't want is to see my flight cancelled. Once i'll be in UK, i'll reach liverpool on foot if it will be necessary :)

Same! My flight comes in at 11, though... I really don't want to get myself stressed about this but it's getting to me :uhoh:

Where are you coming from, Denise?

Venice, we should have a bit of snow this afternoon but tomorrow's gonna be sunny so everything will rely on the situation at Gatwick, I just really hope it's not gonna snow like two weeks ago, I don't mind having the flight delayed, just not cancelled :worried:

Is snowing really really heavily here now...sigh

Am just gonna expect my train tonight to be cancalled and hope there is something/anything running tomorrow

Fingers crossed!

You still have enough time, I believe it won`t be snowing all day and night!

Well we'll see, I'm not spending any more money on it though - especially since if we're finding it hard to get up then the band will too...and they have gear to transport. Am not spending a fortune getting there for it to be cancelled.

Don`t even joke about cancelling, please!