✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flight canceled. Again.

I purchased travel insurance with my new ticket yesterday so I'm depending on their 24 hr group to help with rerouting.

Hell or high-water, I will be there even if I show up at the concert with my hair unkempt and wearing the same clothes I've worn for days. I pity the people standing near me, but that's what a bottle of good perfume is for, right?

Oh, sorry to hear that :( Heathrow doesn't look too good, but they better get themselves moving tomorrow or else :veryangry2:

Again, best of luck, and don't worry about the hair and stuff, making it is the only thing that matters :)

In Southport which is half an hour north of Liverpool. Been hammering down with snow for hours, stuck the tape measure in the ground and its over 7 inches and is forecast to keep snowing until Tuesday. If the gig goes ahead I can't see how I could get there.

Hi

I live near Southport in Tarleton and yes snow is very bad but roads are now passable. We are planning on coming to the gig on the train from Ormskirk as the trains are running ok from there.

As long as I get to Liverpool dont care if I cant get out of LIverpool till after Christmas!

Last year at Exeter we were all worried snow would stop play but we had an amazing night.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Still in Spain. My flight to Liverpool has been cancelled at the same hour we were going to board. :( :( :( :( It´s transfered to a flight to Manchester tomorrow morning but not many hopes to get fly to UK :( :( :(

Lucky you re: Manchester! I tried for Manchester, Gatwick, Newcastle & even Glasgow but couldn't get anything. I'm smack dab in the middle if the US, headed back to the East Coast, an hour & half from my point of departure this morning. This is the only flight that's still "on schedule" to depart later on tonight and more impirtsntly, has an actual seat vs standby. Swimming is quickly becoming my best method for transportation at the moment!

I can't quite believe it but I made it to Liverpool, unfortunately my friend is still stuck in Milan as all the flights were all cancelled, so I really hope they won't cause problem to me for collecting the ticket since she paid for it, after all I've passed since yesterday evening I'm gonna kill someone if this happens.

Now at the hotel, can't wait for a proper shower after spending the past night and half of the day at the airport.

Unfortuntately I couldn't make it to the meeting as I arrived one hour ago, but see all of you that made it to Liverpool tomorrow morning :nice:

We Are in Liverpool!! Maybe we have a problem for tomorrow morning so i think we will reach the venue only in the afternoon but i think it won't be' a problem considering that we Are only 200 for the standings so we will all be near the stage.

This travel was crazy. But here we Are. Lucky flight.

I can't quite believe it but I made it to Liverpool, unfortunately my friend is still stuck in Milan as all the flights were all cancelled, so I really hope they won't cause problem to me for collecting the ticket since she paid for it, after all I've passed since yesterday evening I'm gonna kill someone if this happens.

They must surely understand the situation with this weather if you explain. It might be a good idea to get your friend's credit card information that she paid for the tickets with. Can your friend definitely not make it? If so, that's really too bad :cry: Perhaps it's not too late to offer the ticket here for sale though so she can at least get her money back?

We Are in Liverpool!!

This travel was crazy. But here we Are. Lucky flight.

Glad you made it safely :dance:

Can she also forward on her email confirmation to you? Perhaps with a note at the top to say why she's not picking them up?

Hope it works out for you

I'm feeling really rough :( But I will be fighting fit for tomorrow dammit! Am in bed, with mucho layers and drugs, lots and lots of drugs. Wellness is a state of a mind dammit! See you all tomorrow. :nice:

I hope it works out for everone :\ I'm sure it will, they've got to understand. Positive Mental Attitude.

Just got back to our hotel... I think the reception area took a cue from when we checked in and told them we were going to a Coldplay concert. I've been in the lounge for about a half hour, and heard the second half of the X&Y album, and now they're playing How You See the World. :nice: I like this hotel. :awesome:

I'm feeling really rough :( But I will be fighting fit for tomorrow dammit! Am in bed, with mucho layers and drugs, lots and lots of drugs. Wellness is a state of a mind dammit! See you all tomorrow. :nice:

I hope it works out for everone :\ I'm sure it will, they've got to understand. Positive Mental Attitude.

get well soon!

Just got back to our hotel... I think the reception area took a cue from when we checked in and told them we were going to a Coldplay concert. I've been in the lounge for about a half hour, and heard the second half of the X&Y album, and now they're playing How You See the World. :nice: I like this hotel. :awesome:

nice!

I think I already know the answer, but did The Hardest Part made it to Liverpool? Probably not.

Hi, finally today is the day. :dance:

I arrived at Liverpool last night. I didn't know the whether in Britain was that bad even though my flight from Dublin was delayed for over an hour. Hope everyone will make it to the gig.

I went to the venue on my way to hostel and asked if I need to get there early in the morning, the guy was like 'There's no concert tomorrow.' 'But I bought the ticket for tomorrow's Coldplay concert.' 'Oh yeah, that's right. You don't need to.' :rolleyes::D

Anyway, does anyone have an idea if I can bring my camera in the venue? It's Sony H50. It's not a professional DSLR but quite handful so sometimes I couldn't get through with it. But I really do hope that I can bring it... that's my only camera and I really do take some pictures of me (and of the guys of course).

I think I already know the answer, but did The Hardest Part made it to Liverpool? Probably not.

Nope, it didn't arrive in time. We can arrange for something else.

And for those who were asking, no we did not talk to Chris. It was kind of a mental note as we let him though, "oh that's Chris", and we didn't outwardly react to him that we knew who he was. Cool little cucumbers we were.

Nope, it didn't arrive in time. We can arrange for something else.

And for those who were asking, no we did not talk to Chris. It was kind of a mental note as we let him though, "oh that's Chris", and we didn't outwardly react to him that we knew who he was. Cool little cucumbers we were.

wow if it was me i could be going spaz until i eventually pass out

crisislogo.jpg

Extra Hidden Gigs tickets on sale this morning!

December 19, 2010 9:00 am

200 extra tickets on sale this morning for Christmas shows

http://www.coldplay.com/newsdetail.php?id=685

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that 200 extra tickets each have been made available for Coldplay’s Hidden Gigs for Crisis at Liverpool's Royal Court (tonight, Sun 19th Dec) and Newcastle's Journal Tyne Arena (tomorrow, Mon 20th Dec).

These extra tickets cost £50. A maximum of two tickets may be purchased per person. The tickets for both shows will be sold FROM 10AM TODAY (Sun, 19th Dec) on a first come first serve basis at the box offices at the following locations:

LIVERPOOL

Royal Court Theatre

1 Roe St

Liverpool

L1 1HL

MAP

NEWCASTLE

PLEASE NOTE - TICKETS ARE NOT BEING SOLD AT THE GIG VENUE

Metro Radio Arena Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne

Arena Way

Tyne and Wear

NE4 7NA

MAP

If it's snowy where you are, then *please* take care getting to the venues (and don't set off unless it's safe to do so). We'll let you know as soon as the 200 tickets for each show have been sold.

Anchorman