✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[19-Dec-2010] Crisis: Coldplay in Liverpool (ROYAL COURT THEATRE, 1 ROE ST, L1 1HL)

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snow still falling in Liverpool.

Liverpool's game called off due to icy conditions around the ground.

Should i be worried if i've had no email or text since the original confirmation? That will do, that and my bankcard i booked with surely.

Good luck folks

Haha..... The nolans.....pmsl!

God ur son is lucky aswell....I keep reminding my girlfriend how lucky she is that am taking her ! Early chrimbo prezzy...

Personally I'm gonna call into town in the afternoon and pick my tix up as am only down the road in west derby myself....then just come back in the evening..by the looks of it were allocated seats so no point getting there early and considering the weather I don't fancy being stood outside!

Was in the royal court last week watching the scouse pacific play was sat in the circle and it's a great venue like you say...seen a fair few bands there's over the years,everyone is in for a great nite if they haven't been before!

we have standing tickets but like you will still go back into town in the evening..even if you are standing near the back at the royal court you'll get a good view

current weather in liverpool..snow has stopped falling!..and the sun is shining..not been out tho bet its flippin freezing!

iv been on thi site since it first started. just dont post lol. pictures will be on and everything. theres even a gig on called the choir with no name before hand. coldplay due on at 9.15

:lol: So you have! You joined when I did! Sorry, should learn to read :P

Yes, I really hope everyone can make it (and gets there safe!!). :uhoh:

Denise and axe (sorry, I don't know your name. :shame:) met on board of their plane!

Their flight is expected 50mins later than scheduled... positive side: that means they'll still get there! :dance:

Is such a good job they didn't decide to fly into London, all airports there are now closed.

Craig and Anna are struggling :( They're currently on a 2mph bus travelling to Euston. Fingers crossed they make their train and it runs.

Closed to arrivals? What about planes that have flown from countries far away? :confused:

Why didn't Craig, Roos and Anna take the Tube, is it closed?

I don't know...some are due to planned works and obv the overground is but not sure why they took a coach...think it was put on from Stanstead airport.

They have all day today and most of tomorrow to get here though so fingers crossed there's a break in the downfall.

Ah yes of course, they had to take the bus from the airport. They've got plenty of time to make it, and while it may take longer, I'm sure they'll get there :)

I'm also sure the Tube's running fine.

Carrie's on the train to Liverpool now :)

The Bakerloo line is closed because there is a strike today. So we took a taxi from Paddington to Kings Cross, and now we're on the train. It was very snowy in and around London, but it's clear where we are right now (now sure where that is exactly, somewhere between London and Liverpool :tongue:).