✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Letter from Phil Harvey: Dear Coldplaying...

busybeeburns

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they're super good! :bigcry:

This one line just makes me need to know: "By the millions of stars, over the oceans by the waters". :awesome:

But I decided to be a rebel and send in the question, but I said that they shouldn't answer mine over someone's on the boat! :D

:surprised: you still trying to find out? I hope that now that there's more people posting someone knows the answer if Phil doesn't answer, I want to know too!

That's what I said in the message! :D

I was like, "This question has been killing me and I thought that if anyone knows the answer it'd be you!" :P

:P I remember when you were trying to find out a while ago

I bet he knows! let's hope he answers!

Phil was genuinely one of the nicest people I've met (from a band/crew etc)

he was so sincere with his words, and really listened to what people were saying to him,

I've never ever met somebody even marginally famous who, when I shook their hand,

asked me what my name was too and said 'I'm... [insert name] nice to meet you Jamie'

I miss Phil!... and the Elvis suit! :p (thank you for the letter!)

Coldplay sincerely has the nicest crew!

"Chris looks exhausted" "he is!" "you too Phil" "uuuuh, thank you.." *giggles* :P

*very low voice* "it suits you" :lol:

:heart: It's really nice of him to do that Q&A after all.

"Chris looks exhausted" "he is!" "you too Phil" "uuuuh, thank you.." *giggles* :P

*very low voice* "it suits you" :lol:

:heart: It's really nice of him to do that Q&A after all.

thanks for the spoiler! :p But I assume what I said, it did suit him! ^^

:facepalm:

Phil was genuinely one of the nicest people I've met (from a band/crew etc)

he was so sincere with his words, and really listened to what people were saying to him,

I've never ever met somebody even marginally famous who, when I shook their hand,

asked me what my name was too and said 'I'm... [insert name] nice to meet you Jamie'

I literally felt warm and fuzzy while talking to him. He just felt like a friend already, I don't know. I mean, the Elvis wig and the bedazzled bellbottoms were hard to take seriously, but that guy, man...:wacky:.

To be fair, though, Chris introduced himself to me as Chris when he shook my hand :lol:. I almost snapped something smart back, but I'm glad I didn't :P. I'd talked myself into a hole with him enough for one night.

To be fair, though, Chris introduced himself to me as Chris when he shook my hand :lol:. I almost snapped something smart back, but I'm glad I didn't :P. I'd talked myself into a hole with him enough for one night.

I can already hear the conversation between you and your kids in years to come:

Chelsea: I met Chris Martin once, you know...

Kid: Wow! what did you talk to him about?

Chelsea:....:inquisitive:.....GO TO YOUR ROOM!

:P

:lol:!

I'm actually perversely proud, for lack of a better word, of the conversation I had. Mortifying, yes...but also hysterical and perhaps even vaguely memorable. Not that I care if he remembers me or not if I ever meet him again, and I probably wouldn't be like "hey, remember me?! We met at 3AM on your video shoot in the freezing cold and we talked about how badly I needed a wee!" but I got to make him laugh a bit :P

Someday I hope to get a picture with the lovely Phil, though :heart: