✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Letter from Phil Harvey: Dear Coldplaying...

busybeeburns

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope not, that would be embarrassing for a lot of us :uhoh:

man, we need another project like the postcards project to thank them for everything!

If there is one count me in! I wasn't part of colplaying at that time and I missed it! I was a lurker :P

This is really nice of them to do :D

I guess Phil must've been reading that thread.

I think Phil or Debs read the posts about people being disappointed.I know that Debs reads this website because she has an account here and has been on many threads...

D'awww, they are too good to us if you ask me. We shouldn't get spoilt so :p

At least by asking my question over email I won't get as flustered/nervous about messing up... Call me weird but all I could think of at first on the boat was not to come across a complete weird wreck. Now, not so much of a worry!

So nice that Phil took the time to clarify things by writing this email/letter. :)

On second thought, pretty sad that he felt the need to justify himself and Miller & Matt for not being there because some people were 'complaining'/critising about the happenings on that evening. :(

I wasn't there so maybe I'm not entitled to critise the ones who are complaining but like many people said, I guess the main reason for any disappointment was the high hopes which people unintentional had by joking around what may happen as well on the boat or around.

Still I think his reply/'apology' should show everyone that they care. :)

The Q&A opportunity is a very nice thing though agreeing upon that it would be much cooler/funnnier to ask these questions 'face-to-face' but I reckon' that some people would have been too shy asking questions anyway (I would have been so) ;)

Hopefully all people who were on the boat will submit their questions and that we will get some really interesting ones answered.

Good luck everyone :) :)

This is really great of him. He didn't really have to justify himself to us, but it just goes to show how generous and kindhearted they actually are! :D

As for the question. I didn't actually have anything prepared on the day, and if I were to ask anything, it would have most likely been inquiries about how best to get involved in the music video industry, who I could get into contact with etc. But seeing as this would have been far more appropriate to ask in person, I would be very happy to ask a question on someone else's behalf! So feel free to throw some ideas around, if I were one of the people who couldn't come I'd like to see a question get asked that a lot of people would be curious to get answered! :nice: