✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Letter from Phil Harvey: Dear Coldplaying...

busybeeburns

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think you all are underestimating them, If they read some threads they'd know most of the people appreciates the gesture and just because not everyone are like OMG THANK YOU BLA BLA BLA doesn't mean everyone hates them now.

Esp. after all this 'mess' from the past few hours ... ;)

Show them, we appreciate all their gestures :)

I'd love to be part of it :dance:

but it's kinda late to do something Christmas related :uhoh:

maybe when LP5 comes out!

I honestly think you all are underestimating them, If they read some threads they'd know most of the people appreciates the gesture and just because not everyone are like OMG THANK YOU BLA BLA BLA doesn't mean everyone hates them now.

I neither 'underestimate' them nor do I believe they think 'everyone hates them' but to me it makes me think that Phil does feel the need to apologize/put things straight. :(

I mean, there are always different opinions on things and people also do critise CP for doing this or that. :confused:

No problem about that, I honestly prefer still being critical about things, even if it's your fave band it doesn't mean you have to agree with/like everything.

But as I said before, when Phil feels the need to justify himself and clarify things that says a lot, so I reckon' they were somehow hurt by the reactions?? Could be wrong, tough ... :confused:

And this isn't aimed at you, Lore. :)

I just quoted your post to respond to the 'underestimating' topic ;)

Maybe he just felt he needed to justify himself because he was supposed to be there and he couldn't go :uhoh: I mean if you have an appointment or an important meeting and you can't go you send a note or give a call to justify your absense, it's natural. I don't think it's more than that really.

And I agree about the "being critical" part!

thanks, Phil :nice:

I wont submit a question...only because those who went should get to ask a question!! Nice of Phil there

I'm not going to send in a question, I think the people on the boat should have their questions answered

gahhhh! i have a question i want to ask Phil!! :bomb: but you're both right, those who went and braved the cold should have 1st dibs on the Q&A :)

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to let you all know that a small group of us had the extreme good fortune to meet Phil, along with Chris, Jonny and Will yesterday afternoon, and that I told each one of them how grateful we all were to have been given the opportunity to be in the video.

Hopefully what was said to them face-to-face will have more than made up for any of the unnecessarily negative comments which have been posted on here, which had clearly (and sadly) got back to the band.

very awesome and sweet of you! :thumbsup:

That's pretty great of them to do. Coldplay really are great people. It was a night to remember for sure and I'll always be able to say I was in a Coldplay video.

Its really great of them! Shame I cant think of an interesting question, I was hoping one would spring to mind in conversation with him but.. I guess since I get priority somehow if someone has a question they could message me, and il send it in

lets send them gifts

small easily postable gifts:thinking:

I think they'd prefer us to send that money to any charity than receiving hundreds of random presents. That's why I think we shouldn't force this. I'm sure someone will come up with a lovely idea soon or after the LP5 release

I think right now they probably want to be left alone to get on with the album. Sending presents after some of the comments and stuff that's gone on might seem a bit disingenuous.

The postcards thing worked because it was our creative response to their own creation - not just a way of trying to mend fences.

Lets see what LP 5 brings and then do something...