✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls, engagement rings, do you care about the size?

Chloe_Martin

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you like it , then you should have put a ring on it :cool: :drummer:

just came here to say that :cool: .

in addition . Ofcourse they care , and ofcourse they preffer a big one over a small one , but the relationship/marriage its not based on that :) and shouldnt really care

I don't know. I think if I were committed enough to somebody that I would get married to them I would just be fucking ecstatic all the time, and not have time to care about the size of rare rock I wore on my finger before we got married.

Who knows though, not like I'm an expert. Just I can't really see myself caring that much.

It would depend on our financial situation. I wouldn't want some expensive ring, if he couldn't afford it. I think before couples get engaged they talk about it and I know friends who go look at rings with their bf's, so they can get an idea. The biggest I would want a ring would be (wo carats.

I don't think it should matter that much, if it is real and not tiny, then it should be fine...If she's expecting a diamond ring, that one should be fine! I would not mind at all (at least where I'm from not really many people propose with a diamond ring and all you see on movies, I have yet to know someone who has had it, in fact just a cute ring for each member of the couple and that's it - simple :nice: )

in addition . Ofcourse they care , and ofcourse they preffer a big one over a small one , but the relationship/marriage its not based on that :) and shouldnt really care
Who is 'they'? Girls? I think it's weird making such a statement.

I don't give a **** about the size.