✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Girls, engagement rings, do you care about the size?

Chloe_Martin

at least where I'm from not really many people propose with a diamond ring and all you see on movies

i remember when a friend of mine got proposed, the boy set it all movie like, prepared a picnic in a public park which use to be crowded, all lovely and he proposed.

she was all :embarrassed: and :o telling him 'what are you doing? :embarrassed: not here'.

so i don't know if the moment/set is as important as the ring.

and btw don't tradition says that all have to happen in front of both families that are as the witness of the commitment? movies never show that.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember when a friend of mine got proposed, the boy set it all movie like, prepared a picnic in a public park which use to be crowded, all lovely and he proposed.

she was all :embarrassed: and :o telling him 'what are you doing? :embarrassed: not here'.

so i don't know if the moment/set is as important as the ring.

and btw don't tradition says that all have to happen in front of both families that are as the witness of the commitment? movies never show that.

Poor your friend...maybe he should have sort of "tested the waters" before diving in, you know, see if the girl would have liked to be put on the spotlight like that, some people love it, some people would freak out at the idea! :laugh3:

The set would be important but according to each person/couple I guess...some people would love to have their guys propose like they do at stadiums at games and such with everybody as witness and some others will prefer an intimate ocassion, I don't know.

Most people I know proposed to their partner in private, romantic dinner or such and after that they announced the engagement to the families with a dinner or family meeting.

I dreamed so that someone notices me. I designed my own ring of single. is the inspiration of the ring Claddagh That's Irish but too universal.

to say it's a symbol great and what I could give for a kind man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claddagh_ring

but the superficial materialism. I'm not interested when it comes to love.

and finally only in the movie and I'm never likely to get one, and I doubt I will actually get married and never .

is sad my fate is to live alone like this ring I designed my own ring single

haha I don't care about the size,

this is mine

1062655W240.jpg

it's bigger than usual :thinking: but it was much cheaper

I don't care about the size, as long as is something I would see myself wearing everyday.

to be honest "normal" engagement rings are a tad boring.

wow this one amazing...

I really don't care about diamonds or carats! It can be from accessorize store worth 10€ it just has to be something I like

I dreamed so that someone notices me. I designed my own ring of single. is the inspiration of the ring Claddagh That's Irish but too universal.

to say it's a symbol great and what I could give for a kind man

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claddagh_ring

but the superficial materialism. I'm not interested when it comes to love.

and finally only in the movie and I'm never likely to get one, and I doubt I will actually get married and never .

is sad my fate is to live alone like this ring I designed my own ring single

Hellz yeah goatse ring.